The Upgrade

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Talk about the upgrade here...

I'm making forum changes. So bare with me. Thanks. :)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Joe the least you could do have have the respect to not curse in your posts, it's un-professional to me and I'm sure to others that are here as well, call me a stuck up of whatever I don't care, please consider this when you make posts though is all I ask.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Are you kidding me?, apparently you don't give a flying crap about it, I'm not with this >:(

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
rawr :3

anyway, wally were getting shout back right?

wtf why do i have -10 karma? i had zero just before update -.-

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
a bird feeder???
NICE
what changes being made AWally?

from forum version 1.xx jumping to 2.0

Regular users might see it almost identical once I'm done but the changes that will be made are mostly beneficial on the Admin end.

And joe, we should be getting it back within the next half hour. I'm working on our theme first.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well Joe -10 Karma should tell you something, I mean the + is better than the - so figure that one out ;)

P.S. And no I didn't have anything to do with it, I don't do the Karma thing if your thinking I did it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
it was all me. I'll remove them once I'm done.

Theme is up! Working on the shoutbox. ;D

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I do too, on note Wally can you make the quick reply text white like it was on the old setup, only because it is easier to read ;)

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
hmm like the new forum look lol took me a minute to find out whats different. Anyways the only bad part is that i cant find a shortcut for recent posts.

Top Bottom