We are an attack page again!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
So apparently, we host viruses and crap again.

Some trolls must have reported us or something but anyway, atleast in Firefox, we are recognized as a malware host.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm only getting it on Google Chrome. IE and Firefox doesn't show anything.

-I've asked our host to scan our site and the virus/malware scan came up clean.
-I've looked over our directory and didn't see anything out of the ordinary
-Just in case, I went ahead and deleted all the forum themes
-I've asked Google to do another site review and see what they come up with now

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Chrome still shows as the kkkgaming.com domain having malware. Although, krewgaming and kkkgaming is 1 in the same :|... At the moment, we're just waiting on Google to review that URL. After it comes back clean, I'll have to disable that domain once and for all.

Last edited:

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Sooooooooooooooooooo is this why I wasnt able to connect to krewgaming.com the last 6 hours? :|

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Still got quite a few things to do but at least the major stuff is up already.

Anyone care to shed some light on which banners we should use on our homepage?

Or our old ones. It won't let me show the banner in a post.

Thoughts?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Joona was kind enough to create a new theme for us. It's called "Dark". He'll make additional tweaks along the way.

Me likes! Thanks Joona, :ytm:!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Banned a suspicious user who signed up yesterday called Zais. IP showed it a possible spammer and connected via Proxy. I'll check all new sign ups for the time being.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Banned a suspicious user who signed up yesterday called Zais. IP showed it a possible spammer and connected via Proxy. I'll check all new sign ups for the time being.

I think it might have been the Kentucky Fried Chicken guy that tried to signup again XD

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
BIG THING: just recently when i would click krewgaming another website would popup and have like weird ads. i would just go back to google and click it again and it would be fine.

Top Bottom