Possible Hacker in BroadCast FFA Server

Guppy

Private First Class
Hello Krewmunity!

I was playing in the BroadCast 24/7 Server on CoD4.
This is my first time posting out of the Introduction area.
As I was playing I noticed some pretty ridiculous kills that this guy was getting.
His In-game name was "o.o" I can't get his GUID because it won't allow me to do the command /pb_plist which would list all the current players GUIDS/IPs etc.
As I watched the killcams he was shooting through walls, and without seeing someone prefiring them after jumping around a corner. I have demo footage off the gameplay.
I can't seem to find out how to upload the file to the website, and I don't have CoD4 Demo Player.
If you could look into the gameplay and determine if this guy is hacking or not that would be great! :)

I will Just upload the demo to mediafire.
MF Link (File Size 7MB because I recorded almost 75% of gameplay ) : http://www.mediafire.com/?qqt19e2exk9wff7

If you want to download it from there or you don't thats fine. Just request for me to get DemoViewer and I will record it and post it to youtube.

I hope I got a hacker! :)
/Guppy\

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I'm guessing thats me. I didnt check out video yet but I don't hack. Sorry mate

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The report is appreciated though, as well as a demo. Thank you.

You can also report hackers into the shoutbox.

Guppy

Private First Class
e_e It was just very strange how you kept shooting me through walls wherever I went. Anywho sorry for the troubles.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
sorry for the misunderstanding. You should report hackers in the shoutbox next time. Admin will come to investigate much faster.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
thanks for the effort guppy! the supers and up will review the demo..8)

Top Bottom