Goodbye S&D, Hello Kill Confirmed... well, sorta

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
It doesn't show up on the servers list when i look. Bred, tell me how to connect in case i'm doing something wrong. Pretty please.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
oh when you're on home screen press f (friends) and it will show wally if he's idling on there then click and join game

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Don't think this server is gonna work out. The server keeps crashing, it isn't visible on the server browser and don't think there would be much interest by us.

I'll work on getting a different server up as its replacement. Anyone have L4D2?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
yeah garrry's mod reqires a half-life game to run, like half life 2 or counterstrike ..something with the Source engine ..but it has a bunch of cool mods/gamemodes that can be loaded , Trouble in Terrorist Town,The Hidden, Prop Hunt(hide and seek) among others

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'll need y'all help. More so than you may think. :) Got a busy week this week but I'll see what I can do.

Fusion OG

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Congrats! On the new server :D

Wally is it possible to get a paintball server? :p Sorry if it's a silly question :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
New mods got voted on every month or so and rotated in the hopes of finding one that got played consistently.

Top Bottom