You jelly Kreubs?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
2951864511.png

:troll:

Won't make him jelly since it's not my pipe. That is actually LA's speeeeeeed!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Our redirect is smoking FAST!!!! I also downloaded MW3 onto LA in roughly 10-15 minutes. :yikes:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
WHOLY SHIT IM JELLY OF UR DOWNLOAD.

i can get max 1mb/sec

i need ur internet to download max payne 3 fucking 26 gb lol!

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
How is your upload speed faster than download? Isn't it usually the other way around?

Most servers usually have the same upload and download. 100mb up/down is very common, so it depends on the server its testing to.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Most servers usually have the same upload and download. 100mb up/down is very common, so it depends on the server its testing to.

And to add, the gameserver providers need more upload than download. They provide the services so a lot of people can access whatever their servers have. If I had those speeds, maaaaaaan, #jizzinmypants

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
And to add, the gameserver providers need more upload than download. They provide the services so a lot of people can access whatever their servers have. If I had those speeds, maaaaaaan, #jizzinmypants

I just downloaded the new fifa demo at 13 MB/s :p

How is your upload speed faster than download? Isn't it usually the other way around?

What Wally said, and providing high upload is generally more expensive for an ISP than a high download.

Top Bottom