I am leaving the Krew

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Sorry to have to say that I have decided to resign from the Krew. Nothing bad has happened, its I have decided to just play everywhere and on other games. Also my job has added another duty for me, I need to be available 24/7. Anytime of day or night I might get called to go into work. Of course this means more money to me but also I will be unavailable for scrims or recruit-scrims. Also I am dealing with personal issues that I need to concentrate on. I have been thinking about this for about a month. You will notice that I have been less on the servers and in the forums, already it is impossible for me to play as much as I would like. The past few weeks I have interrupted several times while I was trying to play and have fun. I will still pop in-server or on website when available. Your a great bunch of peep's and I hope to still stay in contact with you when I can.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Hope you can resolve your personal issues man. It would be good to see you in game in the future.

Good Luck and Take care

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
damn i didnt see this coming... we'll miss you rocket :/ take care man

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Man you dont have to resign even if you will be less active or if you can't make some of the scrims..

Anyway, hope you deal with your issues well and Im glad to hear you will be able to make more money ;)

See you soon,

Mike

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Sad to see you leave, rocket. :( You are an awesome Member to have in the Krew, and you will be missed. Don't forget about us. Visit whenever you get a chance to give us an update. Hope everything works out in your personal life.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
What Mike said, but you know what is best for you.

Good luck with work! Don't forget to drop by now and then :)

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
Sad to see you go Rocket :(
Work and family always should come first though

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
This makes me sad :( But it's good to see you taking these issues head-on without compromise. Hopefully I'll play with you again soon bud!

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Rocket, I am saddened to read this but I understand real life comes first.

I just want you to know that having you as a member of the krew has been wonderful. You are a friendly, easy going player that always made A1 a fun place to be. You put many hours into idling and populating the server. Your posts on forum have been heartfelt and encouraging. You have been an important part of the krew family and though you choose now to leave your tags behind- know that the krew will always be here and wanting to hear how life is treating you.

All the best and hope to see you in game. :hug:

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
goodbye man, I remember the entire time you were here from recruit - member. You are a very fun guy and i hope you will pop in every so often.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Yea not really necessary to leave the Krew if you just need a time out jst let the admins know and just take some time off. However if you still decide to leave I would like to wish you the best in your work and your personal life. You are an awesome member, sad to see you go. :peace: and :luv:

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
aww say it aint so Rocket, you are a great guy lots of fun to play with, hope everything works out for you bro,hopefully we will see you in the game once in a while gonna miss you bud.

Terry

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Rocket, I will be very sad to see you go. You are fun to play with, great to talk to, and always a good cool head when the proverbial hits the fan. Your reasoning in this case is as good as always, but drop in and say hi.
Take care man.

Nick

Top Bottom