What location are you closest to?

Which location are you closest to?

• Total voters

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey folks,

Just trying to see where our player base is located at If you can kindly vote on which of the following 3 locations you're closest to.

1. Australia
2. Europe
3. United States

edit:
I only specified these 3 locations because that's generally where GSP's generally have their servers at. *hint-hint* :)

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Florida! The best place ever! :happy:
Except when you go to the beach and you get sand in your eyes. :c Most annoying thing at the beach, ever! >.<

tumblr_m9bvtspkC61qa2atko2_500.gif

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Actually NY works fine for everybody except Jack, SoRude and HIBred...

Europeans get ping about 100-120, and most americans about 30-120... It's the best location for the Krew (sorry Rude, G and Jack) and it's the best location to populate the servers sooner.

- - - Updated - - -

When the permafrost and glaciers in Siberia melt, so will Moscow :troll:

1) There are no glaciers in Siberia and permafrost doesnt contain much water
2) Glaciers dont affect ocean lvl as much as changing lvl of bottom and winds + water expands (as everything else) due to warmer weather.
3) Moscow is 120-255 meters above ocean lvl and really far from any seas/oceans
4) Moscow is far from Siberia and is separated by mountains so whatever melts would flood far east, japan and US and Canada west coast
5) Pwnt

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
1) There are no glaciers in Siberia and permafrost doesnt contain much water
2) Glaciers dont affect ocean lvl as much as changing lvl of bottom and winds + water expands (as everything else) due to warmer weather.
3) Moscow is far from Siberia and is separated by mountains so whatever melts would flood far east, japan and US and Canada west coast
4) Pwnt

You fail to see the :troll:...

:picard:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Either way, half the people won't be happy. lol.

Maybe it should take into account not who's closer, but where the most active players are? I mean, i voted USA of course, but i never play, so my vote shouldn't really count.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i would play a lot more if it were playable..euros already have a1..but thats not what this is about ,lol

Top Bottom