Liondogs scrim invite.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Not that many here play promod. You'd have a better chance of looking at our ts when people are on and seeing if they want to. But some that may want to might not be in the clan, so if you're looking for em to tag up, they should use different tags. If you're looking for clips I'd just go elsewhere though.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not many people play promod?

Preston, 360, Korea, Moment, Mr.Noob, Dr.Dunder, Link, aDVNt, gage, Tito.

I'm kind of baffled by the responses in this thread. I thought people would be excited to play a promod scrim against another clan.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Not many people play promod?

Preston, 360, Korea, Moment, Mr.Noob, Dr.Dunder, Link, aDVNt, gage, Tito.

I'm kind of baffled by the responses in this thread. I thought people would be excited to play a promod scrim against another clan.

I do too :|

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I don't wish to play.

Plus for some odd reason it bothers me extremely that they consider it an invite, and not a request or challenge.

Last edited:

PotatoFarmer

Private First Class
I don't wish to play.

Plus for some odd reason it bothers me extremely that they consider it an invite, and not a request or challenge.

That is pretty odd. Huh.

[nq:1]What's the difference between a request and an invitation?
A request is the act of asking for something to be given or done, esp. as a favour or courtesy, or a solicitation or petition.

At his request, they left.
An invitation is a kind of request (spoken or written) to participate or be present or take part in something, usually pleasant, where the participation or attendance is (in theory at least) optional

I would think of this as an invite, not a request, because, for example, you said no. What do you think?

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
potatoe potato

lol see what i did there? since your name is potatofarmer

Last edited:

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
It would help to have a bit more information- do you have a server and a few dates/times that would work for you so our members that are interested can know whether they'd be able to make it?

To keep this on track, interested so far are:
MR.N00B!
Gage

PotatoFarmer

Private First Class
We dont have a north american server, if you have one and can put promod on it well probably use that one, otherwise we can make a european one. If you dont know, on the west cost your ping would be around 200, and on east coast would be around 150

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
It would help to have a bit more information- do you have a server and a few dates/times that would work for you so our members that are interested can know whether they'd be able to make it?

To keep this on track, interested so far are:
MR.N00B!
Gage

Me too D: !

DrDunder

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
i think a scrim would be fun. hopefully we can get some more people who wanna do it and we can get 5 people ready to go. we will also need contact info via xfire or skype or something. that way we can organize when we play. i also have a west-coast scrim server we could use.

Top Bottom