Sooo I decided to quit after much thought

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
So for the past couple of days you might have noticed I havent come online in the website at all. The main is reason is that I was thinking wether I wanted or not to be part of this and I have come to the conclusion that I dont. Theres many reasons as to why this is but since Im not gonna be here anymore I wont actualy bore you with it. Im open for personal messaging though.

Obviously it is my duty to thank the following people who I believe have helped the most these years:

Number 1 is defo Wally. Without him this wouldnt be here. Huge ammounts of work and always willing to listen to the members make me want to become a leader like him someday. Keep it up wally, YOU are the man indeed.

Damage, you fucking football and BBQ lover. One of the most peaceful and mind stable guys here, (though he does lose his shit sometimes XD). Most of my time here was a teenager and you have been the best example on how to enjoy games the way they are meant to be enjoyed. Thanx to you I now enjoy games like never before. Im gonna miss you.

Paige, havent talked to you much this couple of months but I want you to know I admire you for your strenght and comitmment. You are awesome, and thats something to be proud of. Never change.

Bred, you are the like the big brother of many of us here. At least thats how I feel about you. I could say many things about you but I guess theres no need, everyone knows how cool you are.

Sarg, always enjoyed playing with you man. It was a good laugh and I hope we can repeat it sometime in the future. GO EUROPE!

Mike, u silly little ginger. Stop stealing souls. The most time we spent together was proly during the footbal mod. It was a long time ago but details like that are what I loved about this krew and you sure belong to some of them. Get that SupaMod already will ya?

JOOOOOOONA! Got nothing to tell you. We are setill gonna talk through steam so fuck your finnish ass. Xfire chat times were good.

Which brings me to Ethan! You proly cant see this thread for now but Im glad you are joining the krew again. You were my master troller and for always my TJ mate. Wont forget the good times with you.

And from the old chat guys I want to go to a very special one that I met this summer. None other than Link. Dude, no words, u are the kindest person Ive met in here. Dont become a douche and keep having so much fun like you have done till now.

And in last place because I had to put you somewhere so I thought this fitted you best theres Mel. I love you..... bitch

Could have said more about you guys and about more people but as long as the feeling reaches you no words need to be said. Great years, even more considering I became a gamer here, and its like first time you have sex. Thats something you wont forget.

Love you guys and bye bye!

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
:( Good Luck in your Nsc endeavors man ..You always brought the flavor to the clan brah..I'm sure we'll stay in touch and hopefully you guys will wander into PC games since Ghosts will have cross platform profile sharing so no excuses :K Aloha man

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Cya man. Enjoyed playing zombies with you here and there. Take care

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Much love, T! It's been a pleasure having you all these years.

Best of luck bro. Gonna miss ya!

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
:sadbye: Tranny, no!!!!! This makes me feel like I just got punched in the ovaries.

I am all for respecting personal choices but can I veto this one? Even though the amount of time we game together has faded, it doesn't change that whenever we do- it is one of my favorite parts of being here.

You are an amazing person. You are the bane of my COD4 existence. You are mothereffin' Tranny Shimmer

5udui7y.png

I adore you and I hate you. I am going to miss you and I will always be your bitch.

Going to go cry a bit inside now.

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
man so sad to see you go tras... have had some fun times and your such a cool dude. the krew is losing a prime member :'(

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Bye bye Tras, sad to see you go but life goes on...Hope to meet you on a battlefiel somewhere in another time.
I wish you the best for the future dude!

Cya.

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Tras, big dog...I'm gonna miss you a bunch man. Stay safe, be your awesome self bro. I'm rooting for you in your B-ball games, and I wish you the best of luck!
I have Steam, and I'll get you added on that ASAP so we can chat.

Stay strong budd, and i'll talk to you soon!

~Link
p.s. That statement you made about my kindness will stay with me forever, it means a bunch to me. Don't forget I'm here for you if you wanna talk.

tumblr_m4aofb7ecj1qixk57o1_500.gif

imjeezuss

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
I'm really sorry to hear about this bro :( Ill be here if you ever wanna talk man,good luck in life wherever it takes you! :luv:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Bye Trasgu:(

Haven't played alot with you lately but it was always fun when we did.

You'll always have a bunch of friends here man, don't forget it.

Bye
sadbye.gif

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
God dammit.

Demotion denied!

Feel free to email me or w/e anytime bud. You will be missed for sure!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Which brings me to Ethan! You proly cant see this thread for now but Im glad you are joining the krew again. You were my master troller and for always my TJ mate. Wont forget the good times with you.

Gu! Those were the days indeed. I will miss you Gonzalo (muhaha).

Good luck moving on, come back and visit, and hit me up anytime you want to play something.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Dude! :(

You've always been an annoying spanish party ass but for some unkown reason I love you too! :K

You will be missed

:sadbye:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
bye man, sad we never really got a couple of heated matches together, however good luck with whatever u want.

Madeinkorea

|KKK|'s Lagger
|K3| Member
:( Dang, I'm gonna miss you making fun of my callouts :K I'm sorry to hear you go, and If you ever wanna talk, I'm down.

~Korea :luv:

Top Bottom