JOKES! Hope you get well soon man, sounds pretty dang serious. Krew love. x

Also, was it this guy?

h8FF6BD0D

Last edited:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Whoops.
Sorry for not saying anything. I've been home for about a week. Starting one class a day at school today. Lots of just laying around at home, resting. Would like to be in game more, but I don't have much time to be on the computer.
I am almost off narcotics and on just Tylenol at this point. Follow up appointment on Thursday with the trauma docs to see how my blood count is doing, get an X-ray, etc. appointment next Monday with orthopedics to see how my pelvis is healing and when I can come off crutches.

All and all, I'm doing pretty well. Thanks a ton, guys, for all your support as I have been healing. I will have a few more updates here as I fully heal.
Silo.

SiloHunter

|K3| Moderator
Don't worry Pony! I am a bit accident prone. Also I don't know how you bike, but I was going 35 mph. Stopping in a few feet from 35mph will never end will.

@Bambi. Don't know the bike's condition, police have it for insurance. I don't think it got hit too hard. I have disks, so the wheels instantly stopped almost. Tires probably blew out skidding. But I hit the truck, not the bike and I hit from the side, so in theory the bike it just a bit scraped up.

Last edited:

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Hah, man I wa just joking. Concerned for you (and just a little for the bike ;p).

You has discs ...? I am always jelly of that, they have started producing full on light weight discs as stock for a few road bikes but I have never seen anyone out with them yet to test it myself. Road brakes do nada, or maybe thats just because I am a big lump?

Anyways man, carry on with the recovery. :D

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Hey man, glad you're doing better, dude. The bike is replaceable, you aren't. I'd rather have you doing better than the bike :p

SiloHunter

|K3| Moderator
*bump* Sorry :K
Pretty much back up to full speed. Was able to get back into sports for a bit of winter and all of spring. Just about at the same strength as when I got hit, disappointing, but I'm ready to get big again. Got my bike back from the evidence locker about a month ago. Fixed it up and went on my first ride a few days ago, all feels good.

Top Bottom