Bagel_Bite Intro

B

Bagel_Bite

Name: Jonathan
CoD4 Username: Bagel_Bite
Steam:N/A
X-Fire:N/A
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Been playing fps games since i was about 6. So a good 11 years
Time you usually play: an hour or so a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less
How did you hear about us? When i got the game about 6 months ago i was just looking for a low ping FFA game and found the FFA Broadcast server, which is the server i play on the most.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Nopeeee

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I really really suck at sniping
edit* i forgot to add the fact that my old username used to be Chucky. But i got tired of being level 55 and decided to start over again with a new username

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
Hi Jonathan, welcome to the forum! I see you occasionally on S1 and think that if you stay active on the forum and the server, you should get a nomination in no time. ;D

And don't worry, I suck at sniping too.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forum Bagel, I'm glad to see you here.

I have battled with you several times on S1 and it's been fun, stick around man and follow the guidelines and you could get an invite to be in the Krew ;)

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Yes welcome thrill seeker. You will find our company entertaining at the least hah.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forums.
stick around and you'll be in the clan in no time

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forum!!! I love begal bites!!!! mmmmmmm.... :D
I hope to see you arround the forum!!! :p

Top Bottom