Won't Be on for awhile

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ik i havnt been very active but I'm taking some time off for a long while; for a few reasons
one of them being i'm still pretty depressed and i need some time by myself so i can calm down a bit and i need some time away from people
the other reason being is last year i got no credits whatsoever for english or biology (failed them pretty badly) and i could of done lots better(even in the ones i passed); i really wanna focus more on school this year

i'm gonna be going away starting either tomorrow night or sunday and i'm planning on being away for 6 monthes to a year(maybe longer, but not sooner)

i'd rather not go any farther into details sorry :s

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Good luck in getting yourself together. The first step is knowing you need to take a step back and work on things- I'm glad to see you making that choice even though I don't imagine it was easy to make. Check in whenever you can and know you'll always have a place here at the krew.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Good luck with everything Wolfy just remember take as much time as you need we'll be here waiting for you to come back :salute:

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
School is always more important, take your time and get yourself together. We'll still be here waiting for you.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
well ima start dissapearing now so i'll see u guys in 6 monthes to a year idk what yet

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
Good Luck Wolf, stay in school an study hard bro. Take it from a 55 year old guy. way back, you could get a decent job with minimal education. Today you cant, you are doing the right thing,hope to see you once in a while we have some good laughs

Terry

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Take care poodle! Just remember not to think too negativly about things.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Take care bro...Make yourself better and stop here now and then to give a lil hello.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Why is Wolfys Name red? :|

- - - Updated - - -

I thought red was for banned users

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
My thoughts exactly... I looked up his user group and it says banned o_O

In any case, good luck Wolf.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Man I know how you feel lol, was doing pretty badly in math last year and this year taking a break from football and soccer to study more LOL.
See you around tho bud.

Top Bottom