cod Ghosts MP gamplay

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
yup ..hopefully it contains the good elements of battlefield games (dynamic) and just enough CoDness to please cod lovers, bf3 maps are just too huge for me i hate getting sniped from bushes after running for 3 minutes to the action or getting shot out of the air ..I know its not going to please everyone,but i'm liking the gametypes..

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Awww but BF sniping is so much fun :p My best snipe is a 749 meter headshot XD

The mechanics of the most recent cod games feel so cartoony, but maybe that's just me. :unsure:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Awww but BF sniping is so much fun :p My best snipe is a 749 meter headshot XD

The mechanics of the most recent cod games feel so cartoony, but maybe that's just me. :unsure:

never liked sniping on battlefield much since it isnt 1 shot 1 kill, at least not bf2 or bfbc2.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
yeah hopefully they reach a good balance ..the color tones seem better than bo2...the sniping should be less quickscope oriented so they say,it'll be interesting because of the dual render when scoping in..the sound should be a neat thing to..like the guns sounds change indoors and outdoors etc..well at least it seems so far that they tried to listen to the community more than usual..but we'll see how it actually feels

Top Bottom