cod Ghosts MP gamplay

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
yitch3 tweaked my graphics on cod4 so low that this game looks ridiculously amazing.

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
6 player co-op should be fun..also the cranked gametype..of course it looks like cod ...cuz its a cod...if its as good or better than bo2 as far as gameplay then its worth it..to me as long as it entertains me and keeps me out of trouble,it's all G..it'll be neat to have dynamic environment like the bf games and the anti-camper gametypes should be real fun...I'm psyched

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Looks incredibly boring to me. This is the eighth (or ninth?) cod released this gen on pretty much the same engine. I'm ready for something new and this isn't it. I'll wait and see where cod will go with the next gen of consoles next year but even then I'm not holding my breath.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
They said that they built a new engine for Ghosts. The guns still all sound similar and look bulky and cartoony :|

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
They said that they built a new engine for Ghosts. The guns still all sound similar and look bulky and cartoony :|

They say that for every new COD :rolleyes: In reality its just an updated IW 4.0 engine. Same engine that's in BO2, MW3, BO1, MW2, W@W, COD4, and even COD2.

BUT they have fish physics now! And MOCAP DOGS OMG!

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i dunno, they may have the same engine but they are all hugely different in experience... i like bo2 the best by far for my own reasons...i enjoy the shit out it ..i hope to enjoy this one as much or more..

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hence me saying it looked like every OTHER cod. Not looked like COD, but every OTHER one. It's like I'm watching the exact same game with a different map etc. It's like an big DLC for 60 bux.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i heard they got rid of martyrdom and last stand and no death streaks
also during a map something random can happen - idk if its randomized or if something a player does sets it off - like parts of the map can flood a bomb goes off changing the whole map or a hole in a wall can be made

Top Bottom