I quit.

SexyRayquaza

Corporal
I'm sick and tired of everyone fucking harassing me. Like why cant I just play in peace. I even stopped the spamming yet people still say shit to me. I thought I could stay here because I thought this clan was very friendly. In the end it turns out that it is NOTHING from what i thought it was. I quit.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
You're way too sensitive Ray.

From what I've seen you've been the one starting shit over nothing. Random dude could literally just get killed by you and type "lol" and you would tell him to fuck off.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
well it sucks to see anyone feeling harassed but,hopefully speaking to whoever is harassing you can help..take a breath dude..and maybe we can fix it..

*let's keep flaming out of this,he feels how he feels and there may or may not be good reason but let's keep it sensible folks *so far we're doin pretty good ;)

but OT @rayray :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If you want to play in peace you should practice what you preach. I've read your chat logs.

The real truth here is that it's in fact YOU who turned out to be nothing like we thought. You've been acting like a real dick lately and done some other things that are very questionable.

I'll give you a day or two to think on it. After that, demoted.

Scratch that. Normally i'd give a few days to anyone, but seeing you trash us elsewhere isn't too cool, all because of your perceived 'harassment.'
Demoted.

Don't want nor need people like you around Ray. Everyone here was friendly and welcoming to you and you just turn around and trash us? Good riddance and grow up.

Last edited:

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Cheers budd? I hope you find a clan that you belong in. Ja ne

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
All of this seemed to have started after he got turned down for a mod position. Honestly, i think that's what it all comes down to. Shame. Seemed like a decent kid, but his actions lately are pretty juvenile to say the least.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
If you want to play in peace you should practice what you preach. I've read your chat logs.

The real truth here is that it's in fact YOU who turned out to be nothing like we thought. You've been acting like a real dick lately and done some other things that are very questionable.

I'll give you a day or two to think on it. After that, demoted.

Scratch that. Normally i'd give a few days to anyone, but seeing you trash us elsewhere isn't too cool, all because of your perceived 'harassment.'
Demoted.

Don't want nor need people like you around Ray. Everyone here was friendly and welcoming to you and you just turn around and trash us? Good riddance and grow up.

Oh shit lol, owned.
I agree though he was a lot different when he wasnt a member, all he does lately is all caps swearing both in shout and in game... Not really representative for the clan lol.

Top Bottom