New Black Ops II Zombies Trailer: Origins

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
The 4th and last DLC pack for Black Ops II is called Apocalypse and is being released already on August 27th on XBOx360.

Here's the trailer for the zombies part. (The only trailer that's out atm.)

Hypetrain Choo Choo!!! :hf:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Remember when dlc were free for Pc? All the dlc combined equal bo2 itself. Is zombie that fun to shell out 15 bucks four times?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Remember when dlc were free for Pc? All the dlc combined equal bo2 itself. Is zombie that fun to shell out 15 bucks four times?

Agreed. Yet the suckers line up and continuously throw money at these companies without a second thought.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i'll agree that free would be better but I look at it this way..I still play bo2 everyday on and enjoy it far more than cod4, each zombies mode is like a new game...There's way more game modes....more players...almost no hackers and config cheater bs...so for base game and 6 zombie games it's not that much..besides the fact that cod4 servers cost money every month to run that the majority of the ppl on them never realize the cumulative cost it's taking to provide a place to play for all these years...over the long run ,it's been well worth it imo..

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member

4 Multiplayer maps & 1 Zombies map for 15$

Not just zombies.

Also if the new Zombie stuff lives up to my expectation, I could pay 30$ for just that.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Yet the suckers line up and continuously throw money at these companies without a second thought.

BO2 was the first COD I bought since COD4.

Lonsense

#Nonsense
Former Krew Member
i got bo2 for free from a friend looool, via steam of course. It's pretty nice and yea i'm the same as Rival, only game i got after CoD4, although i got mw2 afterwards as well

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
I thought it sucked. Same ol shit, different scenery.

aw shit, now you put me in doubt again XD. i had some fun with the singleplayer until the game crashed... yet i am not sure if it was because it was the pirat version or just because the game is a fuck up. wich also bring me in doubt, but the multyplayer still looks quite nice.

Lonsense

#Nonsense
Former Krew Member
aw shit, now you put me in doubt again XD. i had some fun with the singleplayer until the game crashed... yet i am not sure if it was because it was the pirat version or just because the game is a fuck up. wich also bring me in doubt, but the multyplayer still looks quite nice.

the multiplayer IS nice. It's pretty close to CoD4 but obviously variations in weapons and maps.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i love the MP personally..it just takes a lot of toying around with your setup which is half the fun..so many ways to set up your guy..the gameplay to me is waaaay smoother and fair except for the shotguns :|

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

Don't be put in doubt. I only put in a couple hours. I just don't really enjoy COD anymore. It's so repetitive and boring to me.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i will say that the SP sucked balls...plays nothing like the MP,MP is responsive,smooth and ppl die when you shoot them,lol...MP is 100x better than the SP...whereas cod4 SP was almost as fun as the MP

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
im thinking about getting a legit version of bo2 so i can enjoy mp, is it worth it?

How about requesting the Krew account? It has BO2. Download it, play it, and make up your own mind. If you enjoy it, I'm sure you'll end up buying it. If you don't like it, the Krew account just saved yourself some money. :)

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
How about requesting the Krew account? It has BO2. Download it, play it, and make up your own mind. If you enjoy it, I'm sure you'll end up buying it. If you don't like it, the Krew account just saved yourself some money. :)

thats a good idea, i will do that sometime.

Top Bottom