Any immediate things to-do?

Madeinkorea

|KKK|'s Lagger
|K3| Member
This isn't an immediate thing to do, but a lot of the members and others who play on promod are asking for final killcams. I know there are some mixed feelings on them, but I think it will overall help populate our servers a little bit more.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Good portion of the time the guy will be afk. The mod looks bad, I'm not going to add a bad mod because people saw it on a couple other servers. And I talked to Advnt, dont think he wants to add it either.

THG is supposed to be shutting down amyways so that should get more players anyway.

So pls. No more ignorant statements about me just being too lazy to do it.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Brag about it :K

I think all promod related things are @advnt and @PrestoN 's domain. I know Preston is against it.
I don't think it CAN be someone's domain.
All decisions have always been made by ALL members, or all members regularly playing on some particular server.
Preston and advnt are in charge of modding it but CAN'T be in charge of making or negating gameplay changes on their own. If something needs to be changed, they have their say and one equal vote.

Nothing personal, I love you both.
Obviously, that's just my opinion.[DOUBLEPOST=1389567823][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I don't really play promod anymore but Preston does have a point.
Watching how some afk guy gets killed... is boring

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I don't think it CAN be someone's domain.
All decisions have always been made by ALL members, or all members regularly playing on some particular server.
Preston and advnt are in charge of modding it but CAN'T be in charge of making or negating gameplay changes on their own. If something needs to be changed, they have their say and one equal vote.

Nothing personal, I love you both.
Obviously, that's just my opinion.

i disagree. Every single member doesn't play promod so it would only be a waste of time to create a voting thread and have everyone vote. Plus they change gameplay like adding killcams based on what the majority of promod players want.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
i disagree. Every single member doesn't play promod so it would only be a waste of time to create a voting thread and have everyone vote.
Read again, please.
I said "all members regularly playing on some particular server".
One equal vote doesnt mean an actual poll, either.

Edit: in what way would someone waste his time voting (if there's no obvious majority)?
The killcams are not on yet and they will never be unless peple vote for enabling them.
This means, you don't have to wait till the poll is closed to continue doing what you've been doing
The only thing you can "waste" your time on is posting a thread with a poll (takes less than 2 min) and voting yay or nay (one single click).

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Any type of killcam on Promod is just meh. And the final killcam mod is terrible.

Madeinkorea

|KKK|'s Lagger
|K3| Member
I was just mentioning what I heard from the majority of people who play on our promod server regularly

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
You don't play promod though, Mike. And you haven't been involved in it either, why get involved now? Since you haven't been involved in it, I'll bring you up to speed. It is much more based on the community and much less based on our krew because we are not that community.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
You don't play promod though, Mike. And you haven't been involved in it either, why get involved now? Since you haven't been involved in it, I'll bring you up to speed. It is much more based on the community and much less based on our krew because we are not that community.
I was speaking about something being someones' "domain" in general, not about this particular rule or server.
And I used to play promod quite a lot.

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
The reason this has been brought up is because lots of people who join our server didn't like the fact that it didn't have killcams (not just the final killcam, but regular killcams too). Regardless of how many current members actually play Promod, we should take into account what the people who join/frequent our servers think too. Just my two cents.

I personally don't have anything against them being added, but I'm also not super eager to add them either. But whatever is decided I'm down for.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Well I wont be adding it. The mod literally is bad and laggy all the time. The killcam looks bad, and it wastes time(its a competitive mod).
So if one of the players is good with modding and can fix it so it doesn't look like total shit, then I'll consider it.
But really, who wants to watch an afk guy be killed 1/10 times, and a guy get an average shot in slow motion the other 89% of the time? Id much rather just get on to the next round.

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
Never said anything about the slow-mo mod.
That particular mod is shit and lags the fuck out of it. Just the normal-speed final killcam would suffice. I'm 100% against that slow-mo shit.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Didnt really know where to stick this .......
Can we lose the Psylo for King strap line that flashes up on Broadcast?

Dont know bout you guys but it sticks in the thoat a bit! lol
That is one thing I forgot todo. Shows you how much I play on S1 XD. I'll change it tonight if I get home in time. But it looks like I might be missing my Miami flight :/

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
maybe a final kill cam for the S1 FFA server? :D
On another note, I think @BuckRogers mentioned this too, can we please get rid of the PSYLO winning November spam message on S1? It's clearly January. Thanks and I hope you enjoy your sailing @WaLLy !

Top Bottom