Vacation time

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just a heads up, I'll be away from the daily grind from August 17th to the 25th. The wife and I are going on a Western Caribbean cruise! :veryhappy:

The cruise sets sail on August 18th (Sunday) from New Orleans. And since I don't want to be in a rush and I'm planning on the flight delays, we're flying to NO on the morning of the 17th. I'll probably have WiFi at the hotel but I don't expect to be around much that day anyway. I should be back very late on Aug. 25th so you may not see me 'til Monday the 26th.

A new thread will be created for things that need to get done immediately.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've never had Gumbo before. Wondering what restaurant I could go to that serves good Gumbo. The wife is a very picky eater so I'll have a hard time getting her to even try it :thinking:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
My bro is going on a Mediterranean cruise for his honeymoon next week. I haven't ever been on a cruise. :(

Sounds awesome, have fun Wally!

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Mannnn, I am jealous. I've always wanted to go to NO. Also, is this your first cruise?

Hope you have a great time and gets tons of rest + relaxation- you deserve it.

We will try not to destroy the place in your absence but no promises.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Have fun on your vacation Wally! i've been to NO several times its a fun place. Didn't look so cool after Katrina but it was still fun XD

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Thanks everyone. We're really anxious as the day gets closer :D

:ytm: The Gumbo Shop seems like a good spot and only 20-25 minutes from where we'll be staying at, walking distance.

My bro is going on a Mediterranean cruise for his honeymoon next week. I haven't ever been on a cruise. :(

Sounds awesome, have fun Wally!

Dude, how many broskis do you have? Or is Otto or Nikon getting married? Cruises are a lot of fun, and I recommend them to anyone, 'cept if you get seasick easily XD

Mannnn, I am jealous. I've always wanted to go to NO. Also, is this your first cruise?

Hope you have a great time and gets tons of rest + relaxation- you deserve it.

We will try not to destroy the place in your absence but no promises.

This would be my 3rd cruise, wife's 2nd. I've done the Mexican Riviera twice already. My mentor says that the Western Caribbean cruise will be wayyyyy better. So we'll see. And thank you. We're looking forward to the R&R :D

I'm sure D will be able to handle anything you guys can dish at him :)

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Dude, how many broskis do you have? Or is Otto or Nikon getting married? Cruises are a lot of fun, and I recommend them to anyone, 'cept if you get seasick easily XD

3. Foetoeshop is getting married on Saturday :D

I don't get seasick/carsick/motion sick :>

I'm sure D will be able to handle anything you guys can dish at him :)

Even if someone dishes him balut? :troll2:
639488692_1369079238.jpg

Top Bottom