Whats The Best Anime

Jben

Private First Class
Hey guys I just wanted to hear your opinions, on what is the BEST anime. When u Post plz tell me why u think its the best. My personal favorites are naruto and bleach :D

Jben

Private First Class
dont spoil anything im only on ep 63 shippuden for naruto and like 20 for bleach. Im on ep 5 of dbz dont know if i like it yet

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
at the moment I like Soul Eater ..but my fave is Full metal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell among others

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
The BEST anime...huh? Well there's a bunch of those that would fit into the category, based on opinions. My personal favorite right now would have to be Shingeki no Kyojin (Or known as Attack on Titan). I say this because there hasn't been an anime in a while that centers around the uncertainty of every character's survival every episode.

You're never sure what will happen next or who will fall to the Titans. Every episode you pretty much sit on the edge of your chair to see if the Titans are on the move again, what mankind is doing in order to protect itself and how the main character will cope with his uncanny power.

Give it a look, I personally think it's fantastic. Then again if we're going with classic animes I'd have to say Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, or Trigun. Those are pretty much some of the best ones out there. Oh and Sword art Online is great to, except for its season 2 kinda fell off a bit, but season 1 was fantastic. I've watched it multiple times now. And now i'm rambling on so i'll stop here. If you need more, don't be shy to ask. :p

~Link

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
at the moment I like Soul Eater ..but my fave is Full metal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell among others

Bred, my love for you has doubled, I didn't know you watched anime! XD
Soul eaters ftw!

As for me, my favorite anime is Shugo Chara, but I think Full Metal Panic is the best :3

Edit: Forgot about Sword art..that was really great too.

There's also Kenichi, Claymore, Deadmans Wonderland, Fruits Baskt, Cannon, etc.
It really depends on what genre of anime you like.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Bred, my love for you has doubled

@G

chrishansen.jpg

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Black Lagoon, Kuroko no Basket, Durarara, Mayo Chiki, Baccano. If you need more. :3

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
One day, i'll just walk to school like this. Izaya you champ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom