Steam: N/A
X-Fire:N/A
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: bout 5months
Time you usually play: when ever i can
How did you hear about us? -my dad-
Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? -refered-
If so, please let us know who referred you here: -player Who Cares-

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? -no-
If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Im a hard workin man and daddy. Got 4 great kids..ages 2 1/2, 1 1/2, and 6mth twins. Im a field engineer for a mechanical contracting co. Im a pretty laid back kinda guy, slow to anger. Cod4 is awesome, its such a stress relievier. lol. i love heavy fuckin metal. some fave bands... Black Label Society, Pantera, Megadeth, Godsmack, SlipKnot...anyways im tired of typin so if ya got any questions just ask...KKK servers fuckin rock!!!!!

-SoulSnatcher- ;D

A

A_GIRL

hey babe be ready to have your ass handed to you!! lol i love ya babe :-*

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
LoL Marriage Fight!!

Welcome Caleb, Brittney has told us about you and Allen, all of you seem pretty cool and I'm glad to have you guys and gal around. I bet that Field Engineer job is awesome and fun to do, see you in the servers man! :D

AVC

Banned
How the hell to you game with that any kids? I have one who is 3 in July and she won't let me on the PC for 10 minutes without coming to get me to have tea party or something! LOL

Welcome to the jungle!

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Good to have you man. thats cool u have 4 kids. I have 2 myself. a 2 1/2 and a 3 month old. well hope i get to slaughter u.

Ricica

Sergeant
hey welcome to forum!!hope you enjoy!! the kids is a nice touch lol enjoy them while you can dude even though im only 18 cause once it gets to the end you will rarely see them trust me.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey dude welcome to our krew. You're only 20 and you've accomplished that much?! :eek: That's great man you do sound like a hard working guy. Keep it up and see ya around!

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
Forgot to reply to your intro...so hello and welcome to the forums! If you keep active, then you should get a nomination in no time! :D

-Gavin

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Good to have you man. thats cool u have 4 kids. I have 2 myself. a 2 1/2 and a 3 month old. well hope i get to slaughter u.
sounds like your kids are "toys"
-.o

Welcome to the forums.
stick around and you'll be in the clan in no time

Top Bottom