Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A_GIRL

Name: Brittney
CoD4 Username:A GIRL
Steam:N/A
X-Fire:N/A
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: played games on console since i was a kid, COD4 ive played for about 5 months
Time you usually play: all through out the day :)
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I learned about the game from my father in law, found the server randomly when looking for a HC server.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? never been in a clan until now. WOOT KKK!

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:
I am a mother and a wife, yes i started early but i love my life and wouldnt change it for the world. Currently i am a stay at home mom and i intend to return to school when my boys are a lil older. Soulsnatcher is my husband and Who Cares is my dad. Texas is my country, Metal is my music, COd4 is the shit, Tattoos are my hobby, anything else just ask. " DONT RUN, YOULL ONLY DIE TIRED!"

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Re: |k|A GIRL InTrO

Hi Brittaney, I'm glad to see you FINALLY made an Introduction, lol.

Well you know the rules and are a little |k| now so I'll just say Welcome and I hope you stick around, I love having you here :D

P.S. You shouldn't have the little |k| on your intro name, you would have to change it later and most people make an intro before they get that far, lol. Anyways I removed it for you ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
lol Nice intro. You say tattoos are your hobby, what exactly do you mean by that? Are you an artist, or do you just have a shitload of them.

oh - :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I like to make tatoos, not the putting them on peoples skin part, just the desginig them, it's pretty fun in my opinon

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah Brittney, I'm also glad that you made it to the recruit level, the next step now is for you to be owned by all the KKK members at the scrimmage LOL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom