W

Who Cares

Name: Allen
CoD4 Username: Who Cares
Steam: N/A
X-Fire: N/A
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Long time
Time you usually play: Whenever I have time
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Just found you guys

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? N/A

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:
I am a government employee. I work for the Department of Defense in the Middle East on the MRAP and the new Humvee program. My position title is FSR III, Field Service Rep. SoulSnatcher is my son and A Girl is my daughter in law or should I say, outlaw!...

I live in Texas, the greatest country in the world! If you are unaware, Texas was never adopted in the union so as it stands, Texas is a country on it's own!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Who cares?

Welcome to the forum.. You're an asset in the servers..

Glad to see you did an intro.. Better yet YOU're now the oldest one here...

W

Who Cares

Shit man,

Why the heck you throwin that out there? hahaha, just kidding mane, it's all good and thanks!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hey nice intro Allen, I just replied to Girl's intro a bit ago and seen that you two are now related, nice ;)

Welcome to the forum and try to stick around if you want to be in the Krew ;D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
very nice! We have more and more families joining. Awesome!

Welcome to our home away from the Battlefields. 8)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey Who, welcome too the forums. I have played with you a few times, i had no idea you were Souls pops. Cool too see you all here.

W

Who Cares

Thanks good people of the Krew, even though we are friends now, I still kicka chu asss! hahaha...

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
TEXAS!
BluBirD79 and BriAn78 are from texas too.
and i've lived there some time to, Dallas,Texas.
welcome to the forums Who Cares?!!!!

Top Bottom