[SOLVED] Why i've been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashlinkx

Private First Class
Banned?

Name: Eyefinity

Hello! KKK!
i don't remember date and reason only today i wanted play in this server 1BROADACAST|FFA|K3| 63.251.20.221:28960
and says i've been banned permanently and i don't use any hack or cheat... please help me! i love this server! please... never use hacks

see my photo...

shot0010.jpg

have many kills and many deads... i'm a good player... :boxing: but a i'dont know why i've been banned pleaseee... help

smashlinkx

Private First Class
Name: Eyefinity

Please help me i tried join in the server 63.521.20.221.28960 a1 broadcast and see and saw that i've been banned an i don't why... :(

please i don't use any hack or cheat... see the photo i'am a good player, have many kills and deaths... please help me!

shot0010.jpg

smashlinkx

Private First Class
I'm not sure, maybe it's because I use a console command "bind" to say "Good Game", "Hello" or "Sorry" with colors... but did not know it was considered a hack or "advertising"

Last edited:

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Its not a hack. Advertising is promoting other servers in game chat that do not belong to our krew.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
The mod that banned him said that he was spamming / advertising other servers.
Moment, you cant find the chat logs because me and Nate noticed that b3 was down when he was spamming it so it wasn't saved.

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
If he was advertising ban should totally stay, we have clear rules.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
He was not advertising nor spamming. Unless b3 was down at the time and didn't record Chat Logs. Which I don't doubt. b3 is always down :| b3=:poop:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
He was not advertising nor spamming. Unless b3 was down at the time and didn't record Chat Logs. Which I don't doubt. b3 is always down :| b3=:poop:

b3 is on cheap/inexpensive hosting. I'd rather live with the few downtimes than to cough up more money than what I already shell out :rolleyes:

Can't please everyone... :smh:

And to be on topic. Nate made the ban, and Gage confirmed. I'll leave it up to Nate/Gage to access the severity of the advertising. And given that it wasn't hacking, I'll leave it up to them to decide to unban.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
The mod that banned him said that he was spamming / advertising other servers.
Moment, you cant find the chat logs because me and Nate noticed that b3 was down when he was spamming it so it wasn't saved.

Makes sense. If Nate could weigh in, we could get this solved.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Maybe someone could message him on Steam or something so we can get this wrapped up.

Also, stop posting pictures please. On topic only.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Sorry for the late reply, but Eyefinity, I banned you for advertising, at the time of the ban, B3 was not functioning properly, and no chat records were recorded, but u did post/advertise the name and IP Address for another clans server, which is against our rules.

smashlinkx

Private First Class
:( but swear I've never advertised please unbanned me...I have played many times and never, never done that sort of thing, just play and I talk about the game...

come on Gage and Nate we've played many times and I've never done that sort of thing

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hopefully an unban will be given consideration. He had over 400 connections to A1 and i would hate to lose a regular player. I know recruiting is against the rules, but if it only happened once out of 400+ connections..

Personally i would like to see one warning given and then a ban when it comes to recruiting. I've accidentally hit binds before on other servers that had our name/IP.

This is not to imply the mod in question did anything wrong, he didn't. It's just my personal feeling. Recruiting isn't nearly as egregious as hacking or something. I was pretty hard lined on it in the past, but not so much these days. I'd much rather keep a regular player. Worst comes to worst , he does it again and get's re-banned.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
^Agreed.

Will be unbanned tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Hopefully an unban will be given consideration. He had over 400 connections to A1 and i would hate to lose a regular player. I know recruiting is against the rules, but if it only happened once out of 400+ connections..

Personally i would like to see one warning given and then a ban when it comes to recruiting. I've accidentally hit binds before on other servers that had our name/IP.

This is not to imply the mod in question did anything wrong, he didn't. It's just my personal feeling. Recruiting isn't nearly as egregious as hacking or something. I was pretty hard lined on it in the past, but not so much these days. I'd much rather keep a regular player. Worst comes to worst , he does it again and get's re-banned.

Agreed. I accidentally hit our website bind on a promod and got kicked for it. I think we should give a simple kick. If the person comes back, explain the issue to them.

smashlinkx

Private First Class
I am a regular player on the server and have never advertised in any kind, whether it was the case, I apologize that I never would.

please, really love this server and never would break the rules of this or other KKK server...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom