[SOLVED] S.F. SEALs appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fotograf_Swe

Private First Class
1. Post the name you were banned with along with any other aliases you have used on that particular server if possible. S.F. SEALs

2. State the date and time of your ban and any |KKK|/|K3| members, mods or admins who you think may have been on at the time. April 9th, HiBred

3. State the reason for which you think you were banned. I didn't obey the rules or respect the admins.

4. State your defense and any thoughts, questions, comments etc. Please refrain from insulting any of the members or mods or lying. This obviously won't go over very well. I know it was my fault 100% that I didn't respect the rules.

5. Post your GUID if you can. If not, we can still find it via b3/echelon, so it's not a requirement. Instructions on how to obtain your GUID HERE < click it
6. Just be honest and make an honest appeal. Echelon ( our admin tool ) records everything , so lying or trying to would be a poor decision. cde16bd4d4ac86923ca2cf79dbfad8a

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i say unban - as long as he understands what he's saying and not just giving us what we wanna hear
and as long as there are no further incidents

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
A poll has been created. We should know the result in about 3 days or so.

Krew Member vote is up here.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Swed, the ban appeal was approved.

Consider this your LAST chance. Overall you need to make sure you clean up your act or else there won't be a next time.

The GUID you posted did not match the one that was listed in our Echelon. I did find 6cde16bd4d4ac86923ca2cf79dbfad8a and removed that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom