Aviation photos

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Really? Even in economy? Fly International on a US Airline and your only two choices will be chicken or pasta. lol

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
So they give you a fork and a knife to eat a snickers?This is pretty much all you get on any US domestic flight. XD
Look and you will see a hot meal right side:) But this food for 2 hours flight is not ordinar even for Russia :)
I know that US and European airlines give very poor meals. I guess that your 1st photo from Delta made during flight between Europe and America...[DOUBLEPOST=1395774133][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really? Even in economy? Fly International on a US Airline and your only two choices will be chicken or pasta. lol
There is a menu of 10+ dishes in Emirates too. I made a choise after ticketing online, 2 weeks before flight and they give me what i asked...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
So they give you a fork and a knife to eat a snickers? :p
28487_1473969648655_3648729_n.jpg

This is pretty much all you get on any US domestic flight. XD
Don't forget the complimentary soda/water/juice :K

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Look and you will see a hot meal right side:)
Oh ok, I didn't see that.

Both shots are actually from the same international flight (CDG-MSP), but other than a drink, that really is all you get on domestic unless you pay extra. So it's not like they have no food, you just buy it as extra.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Yeah, in economy. I think you can even choose between some sweets and cakes.

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Oh ok, I didn't see that.

Both shots are actually from the same international flight (CDG-MSP), but other than a drink, that really is all you get on domestic unless you pay extra. So it's not like they have no food, you just buy it as extra.
There is a low in Russia that airline must give a hot meal if the flight is longer than 4 hours. All others are the complimentary from airline...

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
I think its the same in the US. However, most flights are under 4 hours unless you are flying coast to coast or to Alaska or Hawaii.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
@Nikon Mocow - Vladivostok takes:
Airbus А320, 10 h 50
ТУ-154, КМB 11 h 40
Airbus А330-300, 8 h 50
Boeing 767-300, 8 h25
Airbus А330-200, 8 h25

Actually, I think that 4h+ flights include international flights, too.

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
@Nikon Mocow - Vladivostok takes:
Airbus А320, 10 h 50
ТУ-154, КМB 11 h 40
Airbus А330-300, 8 h 50
Boeing 767-300, 8 h25
Airbus А330-200, 8 h25
Actually, I think that 4h+ flights include international flights, too.
A-320 and Tu-154 makes at least a one landing for refuelling.
And 4-hours rules is for regular flights only, not for charters. However, in most charters they gives hot meals too during long flights.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I just copied some yahoo answer :D
I dont even have an idea of what it looks like

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Why would you use an A320 on such a long route?
I guess, Mikek give it just for example. I know there was a flight between Moscow and Vladivostok with B-757, not A-320...
Sometimes they made a landing for refuelling, sometimes not, depending weather conditions on route.
There is a planty of long-range planes in Russia now. So airlines need not more to do such things...

Last edited:

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
New York at night
20140326139586029762744.JPG

Center of Moscow. Test: will anyone find the Kremlin at this photo? ( @MikeK not you, you can, I know ;))
20140326139586028443466.JPG

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Flying US international in Business or First class will give you a 3 course meal with several options. Then all you can eat desert.

...usually

Top Bottom