[SOLVED] Banned for ? BobRoss

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobRoss

1. Post the name you were banned with along with any other aliases you have used on that particular server if possible.
BobRoss ,Bolts only server.

2. State the date and time of your ban and any |KKK|/|K3| members, mods or admins who you think may have been on at the time.
7/14/13 1200? There were a couple on members, didn't pay attention since my stay lasted a few minutes.

3. State the reason for which you think you were banned.
No reason for ban. I complied with rules and even used stock sniper class, no knife or secondary weapon kills.

4. State your defense and any thoughts, questions, comments etc. Please refrain from insulting any of the members or mods or lying. This obviously won't go over very well.
My aim was rusty after not playing for a couple of months, missed a bunch of shots that would normally make. So I wasn't playing that phenomenal that aimbot or wallhack should not of been thought. I did not chat and no warnings were given. First time I visited your server.

5. Post your GUID if you can. If not, we can still find it via b3/echelon, so it's not a requirement. Instructions on how to obtain your GUID HERE < click it
for whatever reason my guid is not displaying in console, I've used the same keycode sine 2007, and I'm sure it is not dirty.

regards,
BobRoss

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I can see you were banned for wallhack/no recoil.

Will have to await a post from the mod who banned you and we can go from there.

Please, if you weren't on the server, don't post.

B

BobRoss

guid aebd73ed (didn't scroll down far enough)

Been playing since the game came out, over 800K in kills w/ kd greater than 3. Cheater..not. I'll anxiously await the demo.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I doubt a demo was taken.

You will just have to await input from the mod and any members/regulars who were on the server at the time.

I should have posted your full GUID as it's recorded by B3.

597b6e7b7e0ca008d068bd6917707d3b

Seems these are two different ones, but that is your recorded GUID at the time.

Name
BobRoss
@id 33575
Level Guest Connections 1
GUID 597b6e7b7e0ca008d068bd6917707d3b
First Seen Sun, Jul 14, 2013 (03:42 PM)

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I banned. I was with Cryo and a few others in A4. He shot both of us looking through a body laying on the ground and the scope had no recoil.

This one stays.

B

BobRoss

That is not my guid ae6d73cd are my last 8. Anyway you may have banned the wrong guy. Without a demo it makes it hard to plead my case. So a keen eye that saw one incident and can identify no recoil and wall hack with one kill, I don't think that's good policy. I would have waited a couple kills and done a demo. Its /record...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That is the guid echeclon recorded. I matched your recorded in game IP with the IP at the time of forum registration. They are identical. So that GUID is in fact what you were using at the time of the ban.

Without a demo , and having not been there, i have to take the word of the mod (whom i trust) who was there and made the ban.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I am one of the guys he killed trhough a dead body. It couldnt get anymore obvious. He was headglitching and a body was right in front of his face. In killcam he aimed at me and followed me with the scope trhough the body. No way it was legit

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
BTW, Kreubs also pointed out that his jump shots went straight the entire time. That doesn't happen. Trust me, I snipe a lot and I've never had a jump shot go straight.

:banned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom