Some Drawings I've Made!

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
Wow man your better then me. Really like the way you shade. do you take requests? cause i want you to draw gipsy danger from pacific rim please.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Wow man your better then me. Really like the way you shade. do you take requests? cause i want you to draw gipsy danger from pacific rim please.

Sure! Lemme watch the movie first so i know who your talkin about. But after i see it, I'll definitely draw it for ya and upload it

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
I wish I could draw again! I started when I was a little girl, I did mostly painting (acrylic and oil painting), but I stopped when I was around 18. I still have some canvas around, but seriously King you have some talent. You should never stop! For some reason, I got bored of it, it wasn't my passion. I actually like them all, have you considered enrolling in a digital and art university or something like that? You have talent!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Awesome work. I can't even draw a stick figure. I'm a big admirer of people who can create art.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I actually like them all, have you considered enrolling in a digital and art university or something like that? You have talent!
I'm actually gonna major in Video Game Development, so this'll still lend itself well to my profession

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Thanks y'all! Lately I've been trying to go for a more soft, Disney style (like the latter two I posted)

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Awesome work. I can't even draw a stick figure. I'm a big admirer of people who can create art.
I CAN DRAW CATS!!! #ModernArt

CeEnthmv9SA.jpg

Top Bottom