A suggestion

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I was looking at the state of the servers earlier and had an idea. Now A1 (or s1, whatever) pretty much populates itself these days,whilst most of the other servers are empty. I thought how about the staff and members concentrate on populating each server for a week, on rotation. One week A2, the next week A3, and so on. If we also have messages in A1 about what other servers we have (something like "come to our bolts only server. I.P. 63.251.20.221:28964)

Maybe after a while people will come to our other servers and populate those as well. Obviously we still need to keep an eye on A! as our main server, but surely it can be done? Ideas? comments?

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Rival and I pretty much jump into any server when its slightly populated and the same can be said about other members like cryo, rude and yet to be members. Maybe we miss exactly the start of getting them populated since so many people can actualy join afterwards.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I've been trying my best to bring people to the ROTU server the past week and it has been going very well.

Maybe we could assign a few people to populate each server. (They can switch places in the future if needed)

Reeses

Private First Class
I've also been trying to develop my sniping skills (trying to beat Gage :D ) and will always go on the Bolts Server if I see a sniper in a1! I'll try to encourage people to visit these servers because they can be really fun! :greet:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I've also been trying to develop my sniping skills (trying to beat Gage :D ) and will always go on the Bolts Server if I see a sniper in a1! I'll try to encourage people to visit these servers because they can be really fun! :greet:

:yuno: use normal color text?

OT: I play on Bolts quite often. I do love sniping in A1 though. It's so much fun to get 80+ kills with just your sniper in such a busy server.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
ROTU is 864th on GameTracker now. Up from 884th yesteday.

Wat r u waitin 4? Populate dat shiz

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I do agree we should have a promod server. A lot of people seem to like that. If there were members playing it on a regular basis i think it would get populated fairly quickly.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
+1 on the promod server idea.

Though I like the mod of the month idea. There are still a few mods I was hoping to try.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
I have veryyy little experience playing promod...something new n fresh is always welcomed..so +1 to that... and assigning teams to each sever.... I think is a pretty good idea... Time differences aside... We should have enough mods to go around.

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
+1 On promod idea..
Especially with PrestoN and Advnt in the krew.. haha

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
I also agree with the Promod idea. I haven't played it in a while but it should still be a bunch of fun. :3

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Cant hurt to give it a shot. Lets try promod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

Top Bottom