GTA V gameplay trailer

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
lol ^

My reaction as well. If the game is anything like that trailer,,,, i will be AWOL for weeks.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
lol ^

My reaction as well. If the game is anything like that trailer,,,, i will be AWOL for weeks.

You and me both. I wanna find out what the system requirements are gonna be,and if i should start building my new computer now.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hopefully it will be fully optimized for the PC when it releases. GTA IV was a poor port and had a ton of issues, at least before all the patches came out.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
They haven't said anything about a pc release yet, well they have and they said it's ONLY going to be for the current consoles.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
So, who's purchasing this game on release day for the ps3/xbox?

Still up in the air if a PC version is coming. Eventually i think one will come out, but probably months from now. If this game lives up to the hype i might consider actually buying it for the ps3. I don't really mind spending the money if it's awesome, i just hate those damn paddles!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
So, who's purchasing this game on release day for the ps3/xbox?

Still up in the air if a PC version is coming. Eventually i think one will come out, but probably months from now. If this game lives up to the hype i might consider actually buying it for the ps3. I don't really mind spending the money if it's awesome, i just hate those damn paddles!

I might just get it for the PS3. What paddles are you talking about?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
When i say paddles i mean console controllers. I used to be great with them but since I've hardly played any console for some years i can't aim or do other things at all. I guess with GTA, if i got it, i could just run around and shoot random stuff until i got the hang of it. The only games i made a point to play on ps3 were the uncharted games. I had the same issue there but eventually got the hang of it. Those games were awesome.

Since you like spending $300000000000 for a :ghey: text alert watch, buy me a copy of the game :troll:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Aaaaaah!!! Yeah, I hate the controls myself, but I only play racing games on consoles. GTA is an exception to that as well.

Who said I was buying it? I said I was gonna get it. :pirate: :K

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Oh. Yeah, i forgot you can do that with ps3. I'm too scared to try it.

And :screwyou: GRID :K

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I traded PS3 with my older bro. The model I had I couldn't downgrade it, and his I could. So I found someone locally (5 minutes away) and got it jailbroken for $40 XD

Did a quick search and found someone on Craigslist: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/vgm/4050031871.html

The only thing about the jailbreak is that you'll be at 3.55, so you won't enjoy none of the new apps. Even if I try to access Netflix, it'll give me some BS about needing to be on the newest software to use it.... I don't watch Netflix on the PS3 anyway, so it suits me.

You should go for it :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'll just hop the next train down to LA.

I've read that doing it doesn't allow you to play online. For a game like GTA V i would definitely want access to online play.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Nope, can't play online, and Sony can get your console banned. I never cared to play online anyway. The last time I hopped online was to :quote:mingle:quote: with other peeps and their characters. Kinda hard to chat without the PS3 controller-keyboard thing. And even before then, I only played online on the PS2 while playing MoH: Rising Sun.

Top Bottom