Toy

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
new play thing

still have the VXR at the moment but looking for something i can use as a daily and us this for fun time ;)

Side view of engine

front view of engine

Stoppers and wheels

Engine in car (as is at the moment)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Nice car man!, whats with the sideways picture? I hate pictures like that, gotta turn your head to make it straight lol.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Holy Crap! what are the spec's on that beast?

its a mazda RX-7 with a drag spec turbo, ported and polished head, bigger valves, port matched exhaust and inlet manifold, lighten and balanced crank and flywheel, paddle clutch, external turbosmart wastegate, uprated cam and tappets, custom exhaust manifold and hydraulic handbrake (important part)

Nice car man!, whats with the sideways picture? I hate pictures like that, gotta turn your head to make it straight lol.

space was tight in my mates workshop so it was that or nothing

hell turn her in to a drifter ;))

that is the plan but the boost is all or nothing so you need the right gear or your gonna be paying that tree a visit. went out in it tonight for the first time and was not quite ready for the kick in the bollocks it gives you when on boost. there is that much boost if your to right for happy it will spin the wheels in every gear which feels some what strange when your spinning the wheels up at 150 mph but when you get the right gear and get it side ways there is enough power to hold it there just with the throttle and its FUN

Top Bottom