-h|g- VS. K3

D3rkaD3rka

Private First Class
Hey guys we(-h|g-) recently invaded your server the other day. We talked to gage and i believe Rocket about setting up a scrim we have a promod S&d server and a mixed team games server that rotates S&d,Tdm,Sabotage, and domination that we can use for the scrim unless you guys had a different idea. Secondly if you guys are still interested we need a time now we probably won't be able to please everyone but we are pretty flexible as far as date and time. I assume a weekend would be best maybe sunday the 14th about 6 pacific. Let me know what you guys think.

p.s. we can decide on the team sizes based on the amount of people that show up so that way no one will get left out

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Thanks for making a thread Derka. Do you guys have an estimate of how many members from -h|g- will play?
And can one of our members set this up? I'm terrible with planning/ setting up events.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey D3rka!

Man, this sounds like fun. I wont be able to join the scrim on the weekends unfortunately :\

However, Krew, lets jump on this! :D

D3rkaD3rka

Private First Class
we usually end up with 6 or 7 but it is a crap shoot i can never get straight answer out of anyone lol. That's cool gage i will just check back in a little bit

- - - Updated - - -

that's fine wally if you guys would rather do it during the week that is fine i just threw that out there as a starting point

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Hiya D3rka! Haven't had the pleasure of playing with you on a1 but -h|g- are a wonderful group and we surely always love when you guys come on.

This sounds like a great idea. We need to figure out how many |K3| members are interested in playing. :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
that's fine wally if you guys would rather do it during the week that is fine i just threw that out there as a starting point

It would probably be best sometime during the weekend. We can shoot for the rematch sometime during a weeknight ;)

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
should there be like a poll or list of how many members will play?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Sunday, the 14th @ 6pm sounds like a good time.

I would suggest 5v5. That gives enough players on each side and doesn't require a big commitment and is usually doable. If , at the time of the scrim there are more on each side, more players could easily join up.

I will sign up if it's on the mixed server. I don't like S&D, so i wouldn't want to play that continuously. I will start a first come, first serve sign up thread on our end. Feel free to post in there with your members who have signed up. XD

Keep us updated on which server the majority of your members want and anything else.

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Hello Derka, this sounds like a good idea! But I agree with damage I don't like playing S&D, TDM would be alright though. Also we should suggest some maps people would like to play in.

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
^ You may remember Mom and I from the time we played on your promod servers ;)

OT: This sounds like a load of fun! I just hope its on a saturday or something so its still a weekend for us Australians

D3rkaD3rka

Private First Class
from what i gathered from previous scrim's is that it is easier to decide at game time what game type,map, rules ect. you guys will pick a map and game type then we will choose and so on and so forth. again what i have found in the past is that we shoot for at least 5v5 but all are welcome we usally end up playing with more than 5. if there is an odd # of players they usually just sub in and out. Maybe saturday would be better so people that have to stay up late to play don't have work the next day

- - - Updated - - -

we'll just play on the mixed server at gametime we will lock it and give you guys the password

- - - Updated - - -

hey damage i just seen your in gresham i live in pendleton

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That's a great idea. Having each side pick a map/gametype. Maybe a stipulation that each side can't pick the same gametype more than once?

Saturdays i think do have better turnouts. I've made a sign up thread for our guys.

Yes, I moved to Oregon about four years ago.

orange

Private First Class
i haven't heard a response from you guys to see if im in the clan but am i allowed to play at all?

Top Bottom