Command and Conquer

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I've really been getting back into Kanes wrath lately and downloaded red alert 3, although i haven't played it yet.

Does anyone else play?

If so, we should be able to team up and play skirmishes against the AI over himachi (sp?) or something. I used to do it with one of our old members.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Tunngle is a great alternative to Hamachi. Hamachi gets stubborn with some games and I have yet to have trouble with Tunngle.

I have RA3, too, but I suck cuz I haven't played strategy games in so long XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I suck too. I've just gotten back into playing. Only played about 20 or so games so far against one medium AI.

I almost always win in 30 mins or less, but medium AI isn't difficult really. I still need a lot of practice.

I don't have a mic either which is probably a must in RTS, as things happen so fast.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Anyone have Command & Conquer Generals? I'd love to play with you guys but I doubt RA 3 would work on my laptop. XD

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Tunngle is a great alternative to Hamachi. Hamachi gets stubborn with some games and I have yet to have trouble with Tunngle.

I have RA3, too, but I suck cuz I haven't played strategy games in so long XD

Ugh, Tunngle is horrible. All the annoying sounds that for some reason you can't turn off... I have unticked the "sound" box probably 100 times and I still get the annoying sounds. They're loud as hell too. All the advertisement is a PITA too and Tunngle is just overall slooooooooooow IMO.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Ugh, Tunngle is horrible. All the annoying sounds that for some reason you can't turn off... I have unticked the "sound" box probably 100 times and I still get the annoying sounds. They're loud as hell too. All the advertisement is a PITA too and Tunngle is just overall slooooooooooow IMO.

Never had those issues o_O

Newer games shouldn't have any problems with hamachi. It's just older games (2003-2004)ish and older that don't like it, at least in my experience.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Kinda off-topic but we need to play AoE II some day. AoE III too, but I only have the original. No expansions.:(

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Anyone have Command & Conquer Generals? I'd love to play with you guys but I doubt RA 3 would work on my laptop. XD

I love generals <3

Rival you can DL a cracked AoE II and play it with hamachi or something as well. That's what I got, as I don't know where my disc is anyway.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I played Generals and the expansion pack quite a bit too. Good game. I even bought it! ( Didn't know how to :pirate: back then )

I might still have the game somewhere.

Man, i can't believe that game was way back in 2003!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If it's RA3, i need to learn how to play first. Been playing nothing but Kane's wrath.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm downloading generals and Zero hour now. I lost my discs or something. Hopefully we can get some co-op games going at some point. Might take a little while as i have to relearn the game.

Top Bottom