Once again another ban appeal by deadspring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatchet

Private First Class
OH MY! I just love how you treat your community ;D saying our word doesnt count to admins that are clearly cry baby sore losers XD sorry but i do not think i will waste any more time joining this server. Love you, you perfect admin figures with your "fuck our players" code <33

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
fIYkZ.gif

Listen. We didn't ask you to come here. You came here of your own will. We were discussing a thread that didn't concern you. Now you're getting mad at us for telling you that you aren't needed in this thread.

I would like to politely ask you to :gtfo:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
well Hatchet the point here is that you were not present at the time of the ban so your input is not relevant to us coming to a conclusion about this case..This goes for our members as well ,only post here with eyewitness accounts please to not clutter up the thread or throw it off course,we want to get this resolved and move on.

chet manley

Corporal
Former Krew Member
How did I rapid fire and how did i even do anything wrong ? I was playing a normal game perhaps you never known about Double clicking with 2 fingers?

- - - Updated - - -

One more thing. Why would I hack to get banned again? when I recently got unbanned. It just doesnt make sense to me ? Why would anyone do such a stupid thing like that?

The same reason spawn campers go right back to spawn camping after coming off a temp ban. Because they think they can get away with it.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I agree with what the others have said so far. If Chet was unsure whether or not a player was hacking, he would always ask for help specing in Staff shout. He would only ban if he was positive that a player was cheating.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Could deadspring be hatchet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

Im guessing it's one of hatchets friend. The timing and this certain ban appeal Hatchet decided to comment on pretty much gives it away. Hatchet, tell deadspring that he's welcome to speak for himself anytime.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
The banning mod has spoken ...closing thread.. ban will stay in effect until such time that it is decided otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom