[SOLVED] Deadspring's unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadspring

Private First Class
Hello its been a long while since i've even played on the KKK servers (about a year now)

1. Post the name you were banned with along with any other aliases you have used on that particular server if possible. Im not sure but I think I played as Deadspring / Misery. I only played the 24/7 Broadcast server with those names.

2. State the date and time of your ban and any |KKK|/|K3| members, mods or admins who you think may have been on at the time. I'm really not sure on this one but I think I was banned sometime in 2012 possibly 2011.

3. State the reason for which you think you were banned. I was banned for using Key Binds saying "You have been owned by koncept cod 4".

4. State your defense and any thoughts, questions, comments etc. Please refrain from insulting any of the members or mods or lying. This obviously won't go over very well. When people use that koncept cod 4 hack i'm pretty sure it says their name. EX. : {PLAYER} Has been owned by Koncept Cod4. Mine was just "You have been owned by koncept cod 4".

5. Post your GUID if you can. If not, we can still find it via b3/echelon, so it's not a requirement. Instructions on how to obtain your GUID HERE < click it. MY GUID : fb6b9b15

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i believe that he was just messing around - even if he wasnt though i say give him another chance it was a long while ago

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I vote no unban. He hacked. We have zero tolerance against hacking. If he wasn't banned recently, how would he still be banned if we cleared our ban list anyway?

Either way, Echelon says he was on 3 days ago...

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I vote no unban. He hacked. We have zero tolerance against hacking. If he wasn't banned recently, how would he still be banned if we cleared our ban list anyway?

Either way, Echelon says he was on 3 days ago...

We removed PB bans and did you even read the thread or check the original ban?

I say unban him, he was just messing around / trolling (which is also annoyingly common in the Krew, even for moderators.).

Last edited:

Deadspring

Private First Class
I see why you're saying this but you have to believe me I wasn't hacking it was a key bind to the Say command.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
We removed PB bans and did you even read the thread or check the original ban?

Yes, the original ban was by WaLLy for Koncept hacks. Frankly, names or not, having a Koncept message comming up after every kill... that just screams "ban me!"

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
having a Koncept message comming up after every kill... that just screams "ban me!"

Bingo!

A poll will be created for the Krew Members to vote on your appeal. We ask that you wait 3 days from now to find out the results. Thread closed 'til then.

Krew Members can vote here.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Poll passed. You've been unbanned.

0bdeff262ddee0708082e461fb6b9b15 Deadspring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom