1nv1nc1ble Intro =)

1nv1nc1ble

Name: Cassady Haber
CoD4 Username: 1nv1nc1ble
Steam: spam402
X-Fire:
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 4 Years
Time you usually play: No exact time, but usually 10 - 12 pm Pacific.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Played alot in the KKK FFA Broadcast server, and got to talking to Brian, Blu and the others, and decided i would like to help, keep KKK a good clean running server ! =)

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? haven't been in any =/

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I love gaming, and making friends, i play WaW as well, i would really like to become a KKK member, thanks. pm me sometime!

- Haber.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
hey man good to have u here. stick around a while, the guys are pretty cool. Well if u keep pwning in S1 im sure u will get a nomination soon.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey dude nice of you to join, I've been playing against you on s1 pretty often. Just make sure you stay active on the forum and server (which you've done good so far) and you might get an invite to join the krew.

1nv1nc1ble

thanks alot guys, i really love the enthusiasm here! really appreciate it! =)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey Dood, welcome to the forums. Read the recruitment guidelines if you are interested in joining up. Cu around buddy.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hey man, glad to see you joined up, and yes I see you on S1 a LOT, lol.

Stick around and stay active here and the servers and you could get an invited to be in the Krew :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
welcome to our Krew's forum! You got a creative username there. I wont bother telling you what to do around here since pretty much everyone already said it :p lol

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
welcome to the forums.
stick around and you'll get a nomination fast!!!

Top Bottom