ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
No campaign tho,

honestly they could've had so many good elements in the campaign,

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Sounds like they concentrated on quality MP rather than paying millions for voice actors/cinematics etc...personally i can easily do without campaigns..still haven't finished mw3.bo2.or ghsots..or BF3 or BF4..

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
first impression on high/med settings:
AWESOOOOOME!!!!!!!!
smooth ,responsive, fast paced,easy to learn
i came in last but we won! :w00t: played attrition gamemode
cool parkour mechanics...titan movement is faster than most mecha games
i didn't seem to have any lag or fps problems on these settings ..imma try bump them up and see what happens

more thoughts to come as this is still beta,my hopes are that the camp/douchey community doesn't ruin this one ..but that's kind of asking a lot XD, the snipers from what i hear are mainly headshot only 1 shot kills and you can move fast/jump out of the way fast so maybe that wont be such a problem..fingers crossed.

maps obviously have to be on the large side to accommodate the titan gameplay but there's lots of tunnels etc to run around in too.. and it's not too hard to kill the titans..

went in with ultra high settings..looked great,noticed a tiny bit of clipping but easily playable and still awesome...

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
not sure of your idea of graphics levels,not Crysis nice but I'm way more concerned with gameplay than graphics...

Last edited:

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Damn....I tried watching in 4k on my laptop and it couldn't handle it. Did Valve licensed Source to for Titanfall to the founders of Infinity Ward?

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Damn....I tried watching in 4k on my laptop and it couldn't handle it. Did Valve licensed Source to for Titanfall to the founders of Infinity Ward?
Well they did to the company they founded. They heavily modified the engine and added DirectX 10 support, cloud supoort, and a bunch of AI stuff.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Is the graphic on PC better than mediocre?
Max Graphics with a Titan = around 90FPS if I remember correctly. I think it's capped to 120.
I assume the graphics are pretty good.[DOUBLEPOST=1392819444][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well they did to the company they founded. They heavily modified the engine and added DirectX 10 support, cloud supoort, and a bunch of AI stuff.
Why not DX11?

Top Bottom