The Crew huge racing game

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Looks sweet. If it's not on PC i will probably murder everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of Racing games. What's everyone's favorite Racing game of all time?

Before I had a decent PC I played a lot of PS2. Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Burnout Revenge, Gran Turismo 3 & 4 etc. Lost many hours into those games.

I used to be really into Racing games. Since I started PC I haven't really played any racing games except Trackmania and NFS:Shift (Which sucks, I regret buying it. Seriously, don't buy it.)
My favorite racing game of all time is either The original Most Wanted or Burnout Revenge.

Racing games are actually better with a controller. But I don't really feel like buying a new console just to play these new racing games... But I might. The PS4 is not that expensive apparently.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
This is just another arcade racer, nothing to get exited about. I was pumped when I saw the teaser but the gameplay is just.. ugh... Absolutely shit car physics.
Drive Club and Forza however. Those are racing games.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I like Forza too but this is more for fans of open world and massive customization..i.e NFS and yes it will be on PC and with a controller (you can easily use xbox controllers) you be able to make the transition . The online capabilities hopefully pan out well, we shall see..

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Need for speed Underground 1 & 2 ftw.. lil jon screamin' on the background gotta love that

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Gary holy shit, I got some serious goosebumps from the GT6 trailer. I didn't know they were releasing a new one so soon! This might make up for GT5's flaws.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i'm a huge gt3 fan but the others not so much...maybe because I could cheat like hell on gt3...dude i had a Skyline with 1200 hp
and a WRX with 800 ,,all the F! cars I was untouchable! oh yeah i think my favorite cars was the Beeetle RSI with 4wd and 650 hp that thing kicked serious ass

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Haha I loved GT3 too. The things that really need to be improved now though are the car sounds and the ability to go into every cockpit of every car. And that the cockpits actually match the real care of course.

Top Bottom