Sniping Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

Private First Class
Hello members of KKK.
I'm happy to be with you guys and I wanted to make a sniping team and I was wondering that would guys like to join it? The plan is first we practice for a while and we go to the other servers and verse the other clans. So if you guys like it you can reply to this thread and we can talk about it more.

Thank you all.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I will if you actually mean sniping. None of that quick-scoping BS. I mean across the map, stealthy, skilled player. Not a guy running around using his weapon in a stupid way.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I will if you actually mean sniping. None of that quick-scoping BS. I mean across the map, stealthy, skilled player. Not a guy running around using his weapon in a stupid way.

This stuff hardly exists in cod, he probably means quick scoping.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
It's kinda funny when you get called a noob for "hardscoping".

Try to quickscope a sniper in real life. I'd like to see that.

Boss

Private First Class
oh hey boss was just versing u at the ffa server name is unruley1

I don't know sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Sir when I said sniping that means quick scoping,no scopes,trick shots,across the map,YYs,360s,720s,1080s and all that type of thing to earn the skills so we can be able to verse the other players.

- - - Updated - - -

Xx420xXnoSc0p3Xx

What do you mean by that sir?

- - - Updated - - -

This stuff hardly exists in cod, he probably means quick scoping.

True. I agree with you Freeze.

- - - Updated - - -

No point in quickscoping unless absolutely necessary.

Preston,its necessary to learn the skill.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll join. Quickscopes or not.

Thank you SoRude.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need to quickscope when you got swag.

What do you mean by swag?

- - - Updated - - -

It's kinda funny when you get called a noob for "hardscoping".

Try to quickscope a sniper in real life. I'd like to see that.

Rival it's clear as water that you can't quick scope in real life. By the way whoever that's calling a hard scoper a noob they have to look at their skills first and then talk.

- - - Updated - - -

you'd just hit yourself in the eye. the end.

True that.

- - - Updated - - -

you'd just hit yourself in the eye. the end.

True that.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You don't need to quickscope when you got swag.

f70c4ea2edgulate.jpg.jpg

Ritz1

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
I'd like to join! :) But I would recommend starting a "just snipers" type of team, just so more people will join. This doesn't mean you can't quick-scope though! I for one always quick-scope at close range, and can only kill people sniping up-close-and-personal by quick-scoping.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Just so you know, these things are only successful on console.

Nowadays there's no clans or anything that can set up a scrim anyways. The members can't think for themselves I've noticed.

The only place you can really get a scrim is promod and even that's dying.

Boss

Private First Class

It's not by swag Mr.Wally. When you have the skills everything will be easy and becomes solved.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to join! :) But I would recommend starting a "just snipers" type of team, just so more people will join. This doesn't mean you can't quick-scope though! I for one always quick-scope at close range, and can only kill people sniping up-close-and-personal by quick-scoping.

Yes Ritz1,we are only sniping.

- - - Updated - - -

Just so you know, these things are only successful on console.

Nowadays there's no clans or anything that can set up a scrim anyways. The members can't think for themselves I've noticed.

The only place you can really get a scrim is promod and even that's dying.

No man that's not true. Yes I agree that on the console is easier but when you practice it on PC too it possible to snipe,and sniping is about timing.

- - - Updated - - -

Mr.SoRude and Ritz1 i have the clan ready if you guys want to join it you can just like you guys said you want to join the krew.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I'm not saying what it requires to do it, I'm saying being successful in creating a team for it does nothing, and few people usually join. Plus, getting a scrim for it will be nearly impossible.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Alright man, in that case I will not be participating. I only use snipers to SNIPE. I hate quick scope, 360(or whatever multiple of 360 you find to be "cool"), "trick shots", etc.

Ritz1

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Also, if no other clans will set up scrims, I suggest we just make multiple K3 teams that will all pit up against eachother every once in a while, and while we aren't competing, just practice! :)

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
There's a bolt server if you really wanna do that. Just get a couple people on amd as long as you're using bolts go wild.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom