Class Suggestions/Tutoring Forum?

Ritz1

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Hey guys, I just had this brilliant idea, as if someone didn't have an idea like this one before. @.@ I was thinking we should have a forum page made especially for great class ideas and tutoring newer/less experienced players on wall-bangs, spots not to camp at for sc purposes, and so on. If you think this would be a good idea, please help support this page. Hope you guys and gals agree! ;) Stay frosty!

~Riizy

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I think wallbangs are something you have to learn by experience. I don't like teaching people about wallbangs.

However, I like the idea of helping out newer players.

For new run-and-gun players, always have sleight of hand equipped. It's just easier to use. As you move to more experience, you can equip stopping power or double tap. Bandolier and Stun x 3 are the best 1st perks. Third perk is all relative. I don't wanna say marty/last stand cause not many people like it ;). I use deep impact and dead silence.

The best camping spots are the bathrooms and in the broadcast room corner. Neither of them are spawncamping unless you go out of your way to do so. Sniper House is good for long range shots (Assault Rifles, LMGs, and Sniper Rifles).

MR.N00B!

Corporal
|K3| Member
Challenge yourself.. Don't use weapons/perks that make it easy to dominate.. Get better with harder things then when you come back to the easy stuff you'll be even better.

Top Bottom