Music on the forum?

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I recently went on to the h|g forums just to say hi cause I played a few games with them Saturday night. I found a really cool feature. They have a pandora-type feature that lets you listen to, skip, and pause different music. I don't know if vBulltein has a feature like that, but I thought it would be cool to have on our forum!

Drewbie

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Can't see it.

They have the worst Shoutbox I've ever seen.

I like the "Whos Been Here" thingy.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I don't know about the music thing... music on forums/websites I visit make me go from MelRose to MelRage. :unsure:

I do really like h|g though- they are loyal players on our servers and good friends for the krew to have.

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
We should set up a scrim with them sometime, they are very fun to play with.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I don't know about the music thing... music on forums/websites I visit make me go from MelRose to MelRage. :unsure:

I do really like h|g though- they are loyal players on our servers and good friends for the krew to have.

^Fully agree.

Websites with auto-music-players on them annoy the crap out of me, and I would only add a music player to the forum if the user has to press play on their end.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I wouldn't enjoy music on the forum...
It would probably just be in the way and it would be HELL if it was one of those that start playing automatically when you open the page. Fookin' hell I hate those.

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I don't need music on our website. I just have youtube going on another browser and listen to my music. h|g is a good clan I've seen them around for quite some time and they are a group of people.:clapping:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Yeah if we want music we'll listen to it somewhere else. :p Problem solved.

Top Bottom