Best War Movies

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Name your Favorites::

The Longest Day- Had man y big time actors in in working for scale, Except John Wayne

[video=youtube_share;nqFn_pM5QxU]http://youtu.be/nqFn_pM5QxU[/video]

The Devils Brigade::

[video=youtube_share;GkJM5Upfusc]http://youtu.be/GkJM5Upfusc[/video]

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Saving Private Ryan was very well done. My favourite is either The Great Escape or The Dirty Dozen.

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Patton

And while not movie, the mini-series Band of Brothers is quite excellent

Last edited by a moderator:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
War Horse

This movie mad me cry

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Platoon, Saving Private Ryan, Apocalypse now, Full Metal Jacket, The Front line (foreign) , Band of brothers (HBO mini series) , The Pacific (HBO Mini Series) , Generation Kill (HBO mini series) , My way (foreign) , Beneath Hill 60 , Black book (foreign) , Max Manus (foreign), Black hawk down, The Hurt locker, The deer hunter, Inglorious Bastards, Das Boot (foreign) , Letters from Iwo Gima, Braveheart, Glory, Defiance, Red Cliff 1&2 (foreign), The last samurai, Valkyrie , The Patriot, We were soldiers.

Probably forgot some. Yes, I've seen them all XD

Last edited:

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
i dont know if this counts but here:

^ the last samurai.

Do any you guys know that movie were the guys the guys are in a flying fortress anyone know whats that movie is?

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Of course this is a war movie, some samurai or something like that wrote a book and tactics and stratedgy that is still used to teach officers.
Could it be: Memphis Belle? The movie that shows a bomber squad that made it safely through alot of missions?

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
maybe... the scene i remember the most is when there in the bomber and a bottle of ketchup hits the windshield and they are like omg blood.

Top Bottom