House of cards

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I wanted to see this show, but I don't have streaming on Netflix :(

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that, I found them on the net to DL, so I'm gonna see how this show is, got great ratings on IMDB ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Good, well worth a download. A couple of the later episodes get a bit implausible, but overall, well worth it.

1channel probably has it streaming if you don't mind SD quality.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah man, I've got 5 episodes already but two of them didn't look like the right resolution so I'm going to redownload.

Sure looks like a good show, I heard about it awhile back but forgot about it, sure glad you mentioned it again thanks! ;)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
So far I've seen episodes 1-4 and I really like it, pretty crazy that corruption can accomplish the things it does. It seems like this is the real stuff too, I'm sure that this happens probably every day, but that politics right? ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Politics indeed.

The first 4 were great. A couple of the later episodes get a bit ridiculous with the Russo storyline but pick back up and get back down to earth.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I'll find out when I watch more of them, kinda surprised that me and you are the only ones responding on this post lol, I figured it would be more popular than this...

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I haven't seen any of them either yet. I just got the whole first season from blu so :) to him! I've also heard of it but forgot.. seems like a good show though!

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I have heard very good things about this, from you guys and others, definitely added to my list.

Top Bottom