[SOLVED] Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderer

Private First Class
Hello,
I just registered on the site to appeal a ban. I was permbanned in the A1Broadcast server tonight for a reason Im not aware of (04.23AM, current local time +1)
No warning, following server rules (as far as I know. I made 1 -One- remark to a camper)
Id like to have you guys shed a light on this. I enjoy playing on this server due to gamespeed.
Thanks

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
It's =TopLoader=. Lol.

That's as much as I know, let Drew sort it out.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
As stated, please file a proper appeal

[video=youtube_share;5m6lymJy57E]http://youtu.be/5m6lymJy57E[/video]

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I banned you after confirming from one of our higher mods that you were in fact the same person we banned a few months back. If I and the others are correct, this is you last appeal thread: http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/7551-MrMister-Ban-Appeal?highlight=toploader

In this thread you were banned for racism and harrassment of players. Also you were warned several times for spawnclaying, something I saw you do last night, in the same spots as the previous TopLoader. Not many people use equal signs in their names, so your name matching exactly, your IP matching exactly does not give me confidence that you are a different person.

If you would like to appeal your previous ban, that can be up for discussion as well.

However, if it is not you, I would like to apologize in advance.
Drew

Last edited:

wonderer

Private First Class
Hello, its impossible that the ip address is equal, i am not this person. I understand an equal name leads to a ban. I took the small effort to look up the site and register for a ban appeal, mainly to learn the reason for the ban as I had no clue

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Well technically it could be another guy who lives in the same area.. For example Gage's IP matches some random guy's IP who has 1 connection. :unsure:

I'd consider Wonderer's chat logs somewhat abusive too, tho.

wonderer (s1 chat logs) said:
845321 ALL you get the point , clown" Sun, May 12, 2013 (05:16 PM)
845345 ALL at least i move my ass with a peashooter Sun, May 12, 2013 (05:30 PM)
845402 ALL you get banned for being impopular Sun, May 12, 2013 (05:38 PM) <<<--- LOOOL!
845407 ALL you wanna sit far away in silent corners? Sun, May 12, 2013 (05:39 PM)
845409 ALL find another server Sun, May 12, 2013 (05:39 PM)
845410 ALL frikkin newb Sun, May 12, 2013 (05:39 PM)

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
After deliberation within the Team section, the ban will stay. TopLoader, you must understand that we take racism and harassment very seriously. It drives people away from our server which is one of the worst things that you can do. You have not come clean about anything you have said/done in the past. You harass members, talk shit, spawnclay. If you really want to get unbanned, stop acting like a new person that accidentally got banned.

Man up.

Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom