mp_Outskirts *
mp_Roundhouse *
mp_Seelow *
Upheaval mp_suburban

theres a few more..will add them as I find them

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
upheaval and downfall gotz tanks aswell i think.

than there is knee deep and banzai aswell

hmm... im sure i forgot another 1 aswell

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Here's a complete list (map name = server map name):

Call of Duty: World at War:

Airfield = mp_airfield
Asylum = mp_asylum
Castle = mp_castle
Cliffside = mp_shrine
Courtyard = mp_courtyard
Dome = mp_dome
Downfall = mp_downfall
Hangar = mp_hangar
Makin = mp_makin
Outskirts = mp_outskirts
Roundhouse = mp_roundhouse
Seelow = mp_seelow
Upheaval = mp_suburban

1.2 Patch:
Makin Day = mp_makin_day

1.4 Patch:
KneeDeep = mp_kneedeep
Nightfire = mp_nachtfeuer
Station = mp_subway

1.5 Patch:
Banzai = mp_kwai
Sub Pens = mp_docks
Corrosion = mp_stalingrad

1.6 Patch:
Battery = mp_drum
Breach = mp_bgate
Revolution = mp_vodka

I'm not sure which maps have tanks.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i suggest we have in standart Rotation:

makin night
Castle
asylum
airfield ( i know its large, but very open, perfekt for intense sniper fights
dome
courtyard
Hangar
sup pens
knee deep (gotta luv the beautiful scenery)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'd say just put in every map possible. You're never going to please everyone. Might as well have a good long rotation. That way no ones fav map(s) would be left out.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Putting every map in is probably a bad idea.

There are HUGE maps where it would be hard to find people with 7-8 players on

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
I'd say just put in every map possible. You're never going to please everyone. Might as well have a good long rotation. That way no ones fav map(s) would be left out.

so what do we do?

right now we have neither all maps in Rotation or a smallmap Rotation.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Sorry. I really didn't have an answer. I think the current rotation is fine. Every so often i see the server gets 7-8 people in it without any of us starting a game ( at least that i saw ).

More maps would be cool though, but it seems to be doing ok as is. There is only one map that i found to be too big but i don't know the name of it. We played it once and G went 10-0. Maybe you can remember which one that was?

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Sorry. I really didn't have an answer. I think the current rotation is fine. Every so often i see the server gets 7-8 people in it without any of us starting a game ( at least that i saw ).

More maps would be cool though, but it seems to be doing ok as is. There is only one map that i found to be too big but i don't know the name of it. We played it once and G went 10-0. Maybe you can remember which one that was?

in my experience the server has been less populated and dropped 10 places (60th to 70th) within the last weeks since the rotation was changed to the current one. and its still dropping.

and as i have pointed out a lot of times before, waiting for players on big maps is far more difficult than smallmaps. and once again: you CANNOT call a vote to change map alone.

the map u are talking about is probably outskirts or seelow, as of right now, they are both in rotation.

i agree that we should have more maps in rotation since there are so many cool ones, once again here are small to medium sized maps that look cool and which i think will help populate the server:

makin night
Castle
asylum
airfield
dome
courtyard
Hangar
sup pens
knee deep

right now its seemed like noone really knows why we have the rotation that we have and not to many seem to share their thoughts.

i really hope that the rotation topic is rounded up soon and that action will be taken.

i have nagged about this for some time now and respons has been minimal.

i see 3 options availiable for us:

1. keep the current rotation ( however by keeping the rotation i mean not remain silent! say: i want this rotation. so that people like me dont go unknowing and urge to change it.)

2. smallmap rotation

3. we make a discussion to find out what maps are wanted ( this implies that we STICK to the discussion until its finished)

alright, i hope this enlightened the situation a bit.

now pls share your thoughts.

Last edited:

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I'll need to look at the maps. I haven't played many of them as the WAW server is always empty when I play.

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I know this is taking quite a while but we do have other things going on in our life. I just finished moving. Every day I check to see if any one is playing and join in a heartbeat. And your right this should get resolved very soon. I will look into maps and see if I can suggest something or reread your suggestions and choose the one I like best.
Because of lack of time I do think your rotation is pretty good. At least I recognize most of those maps and like them I would say use your rotation.

Last edited:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Awesome Wally. Thanks for disabling the voting option. We got G to change maps for us if we want to.

I really don't like Makin. The day version is OK but the night version just sucks IMO. Whatever. One bad map in the rotation I can live with.

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Sounds good Wally. I don't like Makin period. The map is a high caliber mow every one down map. I like it when a few walls offer you some protection because I'm a camper.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
jo guys, what do you think about if we bring back sub pens and knee deep in our rotation? kinda miss them.

Top Bottom