Appeal Thread Ettiquette

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Hey guys,I realize the urge to troll is strong with us,I myself feel the temptation on many occasions,but the Appeal Section is not the place to do it..
The Appeals Threads are for the banned person to state their info and the pertinent parties to weigh in on the subject.
This would be the mod who banned them and people who were actual witnesses..no other comments are needed as they just clutter the issue and the thread becomes a troll-a-thon..
We don't know all the facts behind someones story,for all we know they may be true..A perfectly innocent person and possible regular or even new recruit may be ridiculed for no reason..So please,if you don't have any evidence or eyewitness accounts to contribute please refrain from posting unnecessary comments in the ban appeal threads..thank you for listening...G

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Since when do we allow non-staffmembers that didn't have anything to do with it comment on ban appeals?
When I did that people got so mad and told me I had to stop.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
If a non staff member has something pertinent to add they should add it. If any member just wants to go there and call the guy a cheating pos that's not allowed and should never happen

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
And of course, the first ban appeal made and we STILL have trolls and irrelevant comments being made.

KNOCK IT OFF! How many times must this be said!

Top Bottom