[SOLVED] Banned on ModernPaintball

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundand.me

Private First Class
I was banned earlier playing modern paintball and I'm not sure why. Someone specing (me I'm assuming) thanked me for using lower ranked guns so the server didn't get emptied and when I responded I was kicked. I also vaguely remember being banned from a KKK server a long while ago.

If there is anything I can do to prove my legitimacy, I play promod & hardcore SND most often but enjoyed playing on your PB server. My 3-4 year old GUID is not on any ban list, and any punkbuster screenshots you might have taken (or should have taken) will be clean. The only things I tweak are my video settings, and legal CVARs (like sensitivity, lighting, etc). I'm open to being recorded and/or checked for any illegal commands or cheats.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last 8 of GUID: cac0bd9c

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I am one of our admins and I am the one that banned you from the cod4 Modern Paintball server (a5)

After seeing you giving another player a hard time, I decided to look into who you are. After checking our echelon database I found a prior permanent ban made by another moderator for Aimbot/Namechanging on one of our b3 servers.

Because of this, I banned you from our Paintball server as our bans carry over to all servers once implemented on our master ban list.

Sargass will have to speak about the original ban, but after seeing your chat logs, filled with spam of TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you were definitely doing no good in the 7 minutes you were on the server. And seeing that you went 104 - 1 I do believe this ban will stay.

Mods - B3 id @16189

soundand.me

Private First Class
It was a Broadcast server correct? I don't entirely remember. If I was accused of hacking it was a false accusation, and would be interested to see a recording. Apologies for the text bind, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.

soundand.me

Private First Class
Ah well in that case I'm responsible for anyone who uses my computer so I understand. You can lock this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom