"Game Reviews" Section

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Hey Krew and others.
After reading Sargass' Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Review I got an idea.
I think it would be great if we had a forum section where anyone can post Game Reviews and discuss them with other Members/forum members. This section should be available to everyone who is registered on the forums.

This would be a great way share your thoughts on a specific game, discuss it with other members and find new fun games!

Any ideas or opinions about this?

We could also have a template on how to make a review. (This template wouldn't be mandatory of course, you can do your review as you like) But it could make it easier for people if they don't really know what to write...

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i believe the section called "Other Games" is where all the reviews are

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i can try..lemme see if i can figure it out

looks like "other games" is already the sub forum with the section "Gaming" i don't know if it can go any deeper other than being a thread within a sub forum within a section within the forum...(play Inception theme)

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think it's really necessary since , as G pointed out, we already have the "Other games" section. People can post a game as the subject and make their reviews there. Could edit the title of that section however to something like - Other games/ reviews.

Top Bottom