Soulg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulg

Corporal
Well considering that I was banned many months ago, there's hardly anything I remember that I could possibly add other than my guid which was just me being lazy.

Can't defend myself or give any other info whatsoever if I have no memory of the event, now can I? GUID: c45f7482

Last edited:

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
You don't remember at all why you were banned.
You don't give any thoughts or insight to what you did or why you did whatever it was you did.
You don't say anything about changing your ways.
You didn't even apologize. All you said was "Guess it's time to post".

I find this pretty insulting. "Can't defend myself or give any other info whatsoever if I have no memory of the event" is NOT AN EXCUSE. Its BS.
You were banned for a reason. Pretending to not know the reason isn't going to make it any less true.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
READ THE HOW TO POST A BAN.

Whatever information you don't have, leave it blank.

The faster you comply with the How to, the faster we can put it up for vote.

Last edited:

Soulg

Corporal
Hi Soulg,

Did you go by the name alerT Soulg?

I did yes

And Damage, I chose not to originally BECAUSE everything would be blank, but here you go.

1. Post the name you were banned with along with any other aliases you have used on that particular server if possible.
Soulg, Lindsey<3, maybe DN Soulg

2. State the date and time of your ban and any |KKK|/|K3| members, mods or admins who you think may have been on at the time.

3. State the reason for which you think you were banned.

4. State your defense and any thoughts, questions, comments etc. Please refrain from insulting any of the members or mods or lying. This obviously won't go over very well.

5. Post your GUID if you can. If not, we can still find it via b3/echelon, so it's not a requirement. Instructions on how to obtain your GUID HERE < click it
c45f7482

6. Just be honest and make an honest appeal. Echelon ( our admin tool ) records everything , so lying or trying to would be a poor decision.

7. If your appeal is denied at the time, you may come back and try again in a few months if your ban was for something like racism, constant harassment, recruiting, etc. If you were blatantly hacking, the odds of an unban are very slim to none.

You were banned for a reason. Pretending to not know the reason isn't going to make it any less true.
Are you ignoring the fact that I do not know the reason? Should I apologize for every reason conceivable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom