some nooby question

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
How does the claiming system works? i've made disapear some water inside my base by claiming my weat field...now when i want to drop water with a bucket at this place it says that i can only dump bucket in claimed zone or underground...but i entered AbandonAllClaim right before...so this zone is not claimed but i can't drop water where i want but i could before entering the command...so WTF?

Does the creepers are powerful in MP than in SP? dk if it comes from ping but in SP i can kill them without explosion (3 fast hit at close range). They blow in my face everytime on server. it looks like my 3rd sword hit never hit in MP...does it comes from a tweak? also they blow cobblestone bloc in SP but it seems like cobblestone is explosion proof in MP...

where are the animals? Cow,pig,chicken? do you already cleaned my zone while exploring or am i just unlucky? (saw 3pigs and 2chicken on 4hours of play?)

i'll sure have more question later...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
First question - I'm not excatly sure how the water thing works. Had issues with that in the other world too. To claim, use gold shovel at opposite corners. If you don't have enough blocks, i can resize your claim for you using adminclaims command. I think maybe some part of your land is still claimed? I don't know.

Creepers usually die for me within 3 quick hits with diamond sword. If you are new to our server, maybe you are using a weaker sword? In your SP, creepers probably blew the shit out of everything when they exploded. It was like that for a time in our server too, but since some plugins/bukkit/ w/e has been added, they don't do damage to blocks all the time. Which is kind of nice because your house doesn't get blown up. But i kind of miss it because it was funny too.

Animals are in the world. Just have to wander. Pigs you should find easily and all over the woods. Same with sheep. Cows are usually out in packs in more open areas. Chickens can be a pain to find sometimes. You just need to find some and try to lure them back with wheat/seeds/etc.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
1.i think i've cleared all claims, manually, with /AbandonClaims, and /AbandonAllClaims...so i don't see what can be still claimed??

2.Yup, im using iron sword...but i can kill creepers as fast with iron/diamonds sword in SP...i click fast remember ;) just seems like one animation frame doesn't hit...i'll retry later but ruining armors and life just to try that seems to not be a funny sport :)

3.For what i noticed in SP, killed animal don't respawn so i guess if someone wandered my area and killed or lured every animal in the zone im good to hike for miles before finding some to lure on miles...another not funny sport lol but its ok i'll try...when my wheat field will be grown and that i'll have a shit ton of bred ^^

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
3. just ask your neighbour for a couple of cows, pigs, sheep and chickens and lure them to your place..

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Many areas where I've killed tons of animals have always seemed to repopulate. If you hike around for 30-60 mins, you will find tons of stuff.

Next time you're on, if I'm around, let me know. I'll check your claim and sort it out.

And yeah, i have tons of animals, so you can have a few.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Pigs are native to the swamp biome, I think. You can find the largest herds of sheep and cows in the plains biome, yet smaller groups will be here and there.

GriefPrevention disabled creeper damage, water and fire spread, and tnt blasts by default. I miss tnt :3

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
When he says swamp and plains biome, it's fancy speak for - Cows are in open areas and pigs are in the woods :D

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
I found a huge herd of cows far far far away from spawn.

You just keep running forward until you find a herd of them :3

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
i didn't just started MC ^^ i understand some words...:p Took me three reading to understand kreubs's second sentence but now its ok lol...

I just found some animals and now im not starving to death anymore ^^ also never tried seeds to lure chicken before...sounds logic but not enough for my brain ^^

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Once you have animals you can breed them to gain more easily.
Chickens: You can throw eggs and SOMETIMES it will hatch a baby chicken. It's easier to feed adult chickens seeds by clicking on them.
Sheep & Cows: Click on 2 adults with wheat.
Pigs: Click on 2 adults with carrots.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Tks mike, already using it mainly for recipes.

Tks Houston, MC tutorial is why i got hooked into MC

SoRude

|KKK|'s Swagga McDaddy
Former Krew Member
You can only place water buckets inside your claim in multiplayer. So what would need to do is make sure that you have the whole area claimed already with a golden shovel then you can place the lava/water in your claim.

I'm pretty sure that all explosives in mp are turned off so if you try blow up TnT nothing will happen. Not 100% sure though.

Top Bottom