Post a screenshot of your desktop here!

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
I have narrowed my rainmeter stuff down to deep7, Blue Dream, MMM, Serenity, WP7 and illustro/illustro-foobar. So Idk which ones are which but that is what I have installed haha

TheHiredThug

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Das mine... lol i just realized it's the same pic as my sig XD
pPopYyC.png

TheHiredThug

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Ha, yeah that's actually after i cleaned it up! I had soo much software installed along with shortcuts to all the steam games and stuff. Now, i just have the essentials.

TheHiredThug

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Yeah. but it does the job, and it's portable, so i cant complain. Actually, i can. I need another Hdrive. I've already used up the factory 1 TB one.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Without all those icons it might be a little easier to carry. Lighter weight and all. XD

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Yeah. but it does the job, and it's portable, so i cant complain. Actually, i can. I need another Hdrive. I've already used up the factory 1 TB one.

as a customer you can always complain about stuff lol and i do. im glad i only paid £20 for windows 8 other wise i would have been pissed off

Get Nexus or Star dock and combine with the task bar.

or just buy a better version of windows

TheHiredThug

Private First Class
|K3| Member
But that's the thing, I'm content with my desktop :). Now if i had a different wallpaper that I would have to show off, then I would consolidate immensely! Ugh one thing i can't stand is my chief's desktop at work. She has the default windows 7 wallpaper, and the WHOLE DESKTOP IS FULL OF FREAKIN ICONS!

...I moved desks since then.

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
The light bulb's got on my nerves finally so I switched it up.
vnfsjl.png
Further investigation provides me with the knowledge that everything that is a duller white is blue dream where as the brighter whites are serenity. So the rainmeter skins have been announced. Cat is out of the bag.[DOUBLEPOST=1402730412][/DOUBLEPOST]So I just did all that work in vain. As It made me realize my desktop was too messy for my minimalist feels. Presenting the new and improved desktop.
1ywdus.png

Ta Da

Last edited:

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
#Windows8Problems. There's no start menu, and the one that comes with W8 is absolute garbage.
go to https://ninite.com and install classic start. Your PC will even boot to the desktop, I've had a start menu on my Windows 8 since day 1 lol I also paid 39.99$ for my Windows 8 copy resulting in my first ever legit copy of Windows.

Top Bottom